Peabody @ Milan

theplayer

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Recruiting? lol Everyone hates a winner. Defense, special teams, coaching, and homefield on the side of the Dawgs. I'll take the Dawgs. Hope to see another great game out Bledsoe. Like to see another hit like the one he laid on Harper this time last year.

And he is capable of doin it!! And when/if it happens I'm sure KH will jump up and go back to the huddle and call the next play again, probably even his own number again!!

Trenton has out played Milan in every way the last 3 times they have met. Trenton is 0-3. With that said, if Milan expects to win this time on the scoreboard, it is time they produce. Coleman needs to do 3 things, get the snap in his hands, step into and follow thru on his pass attempts and look off the safety. His life would be so much easier. Fields must make every attempt from here on. It is not how far it goes, but where it goes. Milan 10-7

Would also like to see him take the snap and goto the RB with 2 hands instead of 1. That's how he lost the first one friday night.

Recruiting? lol Everyone hates a winner. Defense, special teams, coaching, and homefield on the side of the Dawgs. I'll take the Dawgs. Hope to see another great game out Bledsoe. Like to see another hit like the one he laid on Harper this time last year.

Oh BTW::: The plane ofthe goal line was crossed before being pushed back on that 4th down this time last year!! Ask the chain gang,,, but dont say "MOVE THOSE CHAINS" /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Who hates you?

Said last week and will repeat- Milan seems to give up yards but few points.

Wow! Folks are hot under the collar for this one......no new thoughts from Milan fans? S.O.S. out of you guys....one man team....we owned Peabody for 100 years......wait till next year........6 points.........playoffs every year.......bla bla bla. I bet 2/3 of the Milan posters didn't even play football. If you did you would know the only game that matters is the next one. Or maybe thats the problem, are you scared there won't be a next one? Sure sounds that way.

The one man team crap is real old, nobody belives it, sounds like wishful thinking to me. Please let it go.

Last 100 years .........what an idiot! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

lol at the scoreboard its been acting up but not at right times yet im sur eit will happen this fiday night though not sure at what point in the game but almost sure it will happen and yes it should be a very very close game between to fine football teams my opinion an extra point miss could get either team beat this friday could be wrong though never know

That's a good comment. In Huntingdon some of our "Pigskin Pals" have a running bet each time we play at Milan trying to guess when the scoreboard will go out. No joke.

I think this will go down to the wire. Milan's kicker showed poise and a good leg against the Mustangs last week. I'll be pulling for the Bulldogs but if Milan doesn't play better than they did against us then Trenton will advance.

I would like to watch this matchup but I'll be at Henry County to watch the Golden Shoes of Melrose.

As a Milan fan, I want to kill myself. Trenton, yes you people heard it right! TRENTON IS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!! Just because you finally have a player to ride on the whole year and finally come into the playoffs and play the Milan team that is here every year. DONT TALK NOW. Milan has owned you for what? 100 years? YOUR UNSTOPPABLE OFFENSE GOT SHUT DOWN TO 6 POINTS LAST TIME????????? HECK MILAN SHOULDN'T EVEN STRAP UP TO SUCH A UNBEATABLE TEAM.

You should kill yourself for that post.100 years /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

That's a good comment. In Huntingdon some of our "Pigskin Pals" have a running bet each time we play at Milan trying to guess when the scoreboard will go out. No joke.I think this will go down to the wire. Milan's kicker showed poise and a good leg against the Mustangs last week. I'll be pulling for the Bulldogs but if Milan doesn't play better than they did against us then Trenton will advance.I would like to watch this matchup but I'll be at Henry County to watch the Golden Shoes of Melrose.

Then your in for a goos one! Should be a barn burner @ Henry Co.

you new peabody posters are pretty sassy /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> kinda takes the heat off of me /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> gimme a bit, i'll get back in this spit fest. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ok i got it. milan wins by 3. naw that's to boring. well i'm in awe you guys have got me stumped. at least you can say peabody won on here but not friday night at johnnie hale. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> hey that was a good one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you new peabody posters are pretty sassy /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> kinda takes the heat off of me /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> gimme a bit, i'll get back in this spit fest. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ok i got it. milan wins by 3. naw that's to boring. well i'm in awe you guys have got me stumped. at least you can say peabody won on here but not friday night at johnnie hale. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> hey that was a good one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nice one.....not your best work, but good just the same.