Red Bank vs. Maryville

lionheart6508

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... I feel sorry for the true WB fans because somebody who is probably not even a WB gets on here and says something like that guy said and then everyone start bashing WB..... Listen, MEDOWSisGOD is not a true WB fan, probably just an immature college student who is trying to get something started.... HAHA he even spelled Meadows Wrong!!!!

SO.... Lets get back to the game folks...

Does anyone know how the traffic will be in Maryville on Friday. For those of us in Red Bank we are trying to decide when to leave. Do people tailgate at Maryville like they do at Red Bank. Some schools have said they do not appreciate our parties. Is it true that people in Maryville are rude to the visiting team? Just wanting to know what to expect when we get there.

Does anyone know how the traffic will be in Maryville on Friday. For those of us in Red Bank we are trying to decide when to leave. Do people tailgate at Maryville like they do at Red Bank. Some schools have said they do not appreciate our parties. Is it true that people in Maryville are rude to the visiting team? Just wanting to know what to expect when we get there.

Not a Maryville fan, but as a visiting team fan I've never been treated with anything but courtesy and respect. But I think that policy was implemented by StarsNBars just in case the visiting fan happens to be the parent of an all-star athlete who he might want to recruit -- honey draws more flies than vinegar.!

- expect some traffic congestion around game time

- expect that you'll be treated with respect both on and off the field

- expect to see the best team that you've seen all year

Get there early-as far as tailgating goes you should be fine-just get there early 2-3 hours before kickoff. the crowd last week was small and late arriving-i think because of the cold & the WB/Bearden game. i can say from 30 years of experience that murvil fans are loud and supportive of their team but not rude to the other team/fans (Unless it's Alcoa, Heritage, or William Blount-Ha! Ha!) probably the best place for you to tail gate is in one of the lots on the other side of the school-it's within walking distance to the field but not close to the field. what are ya gonna have at the tailgate? have a safe trip & hopefully a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG ride home!!!!!!

Get there early-as far as tailgating goes you should be fine-just get there early 2-3 hours before kickoff. the crowd last week was small and late arriving-i think because of the cold & the WB/Bearden game. i can say from 30 years of experience that murvil fans are loud and supportive of their team but not rude to the other team/fans (Unless it's Alcoa, Heritage, or William Blount-Ha! Ha!) probably the best place for you to tail gate is in one of the lots on the other side of the school-it's within walking distance to the field but not close to the field. what are ya gonna have at the tailgate? have a safe trip & hopefully a LOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG ride home!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. We are still deciding if we're tailgating or going to eat out in Maryville. Any good restaurants close to the school?