Red Bank vs. Maryville

lionheart6508

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stars, Don't stay home I hear this here Red Bank team played a team from Canada this year. I don't think our field is long enough to play Canadian rules football, but the way the refs the last few weeks have let the backs go in motion toward the line of scrimmage, we might have our hands full. The good news is they only get 3 downs and we get 4 if they use their rules and we use ours. I just hope they don't run out onto cedar street thinking the field is 110 yards long.I almost forgot GO RED REBELS

Am I wrong but haven't the previous games had Hamilton Co refs. That won't be happening this week.

Well, girls will be girls....Don't take the stuff you hear from Knoxville too seriously. I mean it was a couple of Knoxville schools whose girls got in a rumble during a powder puff game.I can't think of any time that anything has gotten out of control at Maryville.Los Amigos is my favorite restaurant. It's less than 5 minutes from the school. Just off the main street in the "downtown" area.

Nah, Maryville jsut fusses about the band playing, the pep flags, and the rocks in the bottles to make noises with.

I thought i would send this to u on this forum panthers 08. Since all the SS fans hate us. Hey thanks for that info buddy I remember Casson dang he ran all over us. I thought Zach went somewhere. Thanks for the info also keep on with what ur doing to these south fans. U have provided very good info to back up everything u say don't listen to them everytime u post there in there in the conference room at the holiday in taking turns swapping licks on a good Ole Curt circle jerk. Let me tell u about there offense from my standpoint if u wanna come see another game this is the one. Ok yeah to be honest curt is all they have he usually accounts for more than 80% of there offense and I have been keying in on the fact that they have 6 guys going both ways. I think this will help us late in the game i know we can hang close and then beat them.

Lol seeking refuge on a Maryville board...I believe I've hit an all time low lol. Jackson-Garrison was one of the best backs to come through knoxville in a while although I'm sure these Rebel fans will point out Carl Stewart (no starting at Auburn) and Ryan Tallent (Carson Newman i think?) those kids were studs as well. But thats enough of the south vs. Greeneville discussion on this board lol.

Last week's officiating crew was mostly from Morristown.

The side judge on Maryville's side was previously a Maryville native. Some might remember him from his days missing calls during Maryville Little League girls softball games. Some things never change...

not to argue but Maryville's assistant principal told us Friday night that they were from Johnson City. on another note is it just me or do some of theese Red Bank folks on here seem to think this one is already over.I was gonna show up tomorrow night but from what I read on here i might not need to.

not to argue but Maryville's assistant principal told us Friday night that they were from Johnson City. on another note is it just me or do some of theese Red Bank folks on here seem to think this one is already over.I was gonna show up tomorrow night but from what I read on here i might not need to.

Man, you got us. Seriously? Just because fans come on here and say they think they can win does not mean we have it in the bag. I do not see Maryville fans going against their own team.

Shutin down Lowell's Place caused me to halfto by a karaoke machine. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Well Rebelsman, hit was bad news fer Lowell's when thay closed down and you had two taik yer musicull talents elsewhur. Butt eye know you've make a lot of folks and dogs happy out in west Mairvul. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Stars, Don't stay home I hear this here Red Bank team played a team from Canada this year. I don't think our field is long enough to play Canadian rules football, but the way the refs the last few weeks have let the backs go in motion toward the line of scrimmage, we might have our hands full. The good news is they only get 3 downs and we get 4 if they use their rules and we use ours. I just hope they don't run out onto cedar street thinking the field is 110 yards long.

I almost forgot GO RED REBELS

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hillsboro has virtually the same team they had last year but only better. Granted HC is better than they were last year when they lost 42-6 (correct me if I am wrong) they will not beat Hillsboro. Dont get me wrong I believe they will make a better game out of it this year but the results will be the same.....

If it even happens:

Hillsboro - 35

Henry Co. - 17

I respect your opinion Kevin38, but I don't agree that the burros are even better this year. There has been some turmoil at QB and also their entire line (both defensive and offensive) had to be replaced. Granted, the other skill positions are all returning. But look at their offensive numbers, they are much lower by comparison to last year. I think they are much more vulnerable than last year. Doesn't mean they will get beat by either Maplewood, Melrose or Henry County but just how I see things. But I see Maryville pulling this one out in a close one to take on Sullivan South next week.