Mt. Pleasant @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, I'm Sorry if you were offended. We were also, at the way these kids acted before the game started. This is football. I'm not saying that it was right to call a kid a "thug" but it happened. You are judge by the way you present yourself. If we threw the first blow, we would have been called the same thing along with other names that they have been called all year long. This is nonsense to be complaining about what happened a week ago. Get over it, we have a state championship to win. GO TIGERS

NAAAAAAA still was pretty low of those guy's i don't care who thay are /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Getting closer & closer to kickoff...........GO mTp Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well sense i have not seen any of the folk's from mtp post a score here is mine...JBHS 34MPT 27get errrr done JBHs

NAAAAAAA still was pretty low of those guy's i don't care who thay are /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> well sense i have not seen any of the folk's from mtp post a score here is mine...JBHS 34MPT 27get errrr done JBHs

mTp will put up at least 35 points on JB....... And win by 13 or more.......

I may have to add a lil crow to the turkey from yesterday because of those numbers. But that is the way I think it will turn out.

See you guys at the game a bit later.

mTp will put up at least 35 points on JB....... And win by 13 or more.......

I may have to add a lil crow to the turkey from yesterday because of those numbers. But that is the way I think it will turn out.

See you guys at the game a bit later.

Well considering that the game has been decided by a combined total of 3 points the last 2 years I believe I will stick w/ what I said a couple of days ago.....

JBS - 34

mTp - 28

I still don't think an announcer should be calling a kid a "thug". He, nor you, knows what all was going on during that game. Once you make the decision to get on the airways and call a game, you must always be aware of how your comments will be perceived. As Duane said in one of his posts, your not just talking to the MP community, you are being carried all over the world via the internet. Labeling a kid with that title, without knowing the kid is wrong no matter how you try to justify it!

Yeah and I'll say this. You aint the "radio announcer police", so it really dont matter what you think an announcer should or shouldnt say. Its really easy to make big bad threats online isnt it. I said it and I'll stand behind it. They were acting like thugs. They got off the bus acting like thugs, they took the field for pregame warm-ups acting like thugs, and all throughout the game they acted like thugs. I'm done with it. There's always the off switch if you dont approve of whats being said.

Yeah and I'll say this. You aint the "radio announcer police", so it really dont matter what you think an announcer should or shouldnt say. Its really easy to make big bad threats online isnt it. I said it and I'll stand behind it. They were acting like thugs. They got off the bus acting like thugs, they took the field for pregame warm-ups acting like thugs, and all throughout the game they acted like thugs. I'm done with it. There's always the off switch if you dont approve of whats being said.

mTp radio announcer do a great job, Keep up the great work Duane & Trevor!!!!!

Yes, there is always a off switch.

I looked down at the bottom of the main 1A-2A-3A footbal screen and a lot of JB and MtP fans are online lets go over to Live Chat and talk bout the game, hope everyone reads this!!!

Would if I could...... Gotta get ready to head to Red Devil Country..... Everyone have a safe trip & I will you guys at the ball game.

GO TIGERS