OCCHS REBELS

sherlockholmes

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though they are 1A teams,Halls and Greenfield will give the Rebels a good test......

Another point to make...The Rebels have won their first three games and that's great but don't put the cart before the horse....Those three teams are not powerhouses and even if they beat Halls and Greenfield this weekend that still only means they have beat four 1A size teams...Baby steps...Take them one game at a time and don't put too much pressure on these Rebels....

i agree but whether 1A or 3A, a win's a win when it comes to confidence. And lets all face it, that's what this team has lacked in taking that next step the last few years.

I agree, and the steps are foward and not backward, and ANY time you go forward your ARE IMPROVING and getting closer to your goal. Just keep on /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> rolling REBELS. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I love the intensity the Rebels play with the other night against a very discipline Gosnell Ark. team. Diving on the floor after the ball, staying focus on those loose balls, getting back on defense as the Pirates tried to run on the REBELS. but as already been said the REBELS need to play hard all 4 quarters with just as much intensity. Look like "OLD times" at CENTRAL STATION"

from the sounds of it they shoulda won this one big. just didn't make the plays they needed to at the times when it mattered. also seemed like they were ICE cold which is unlike the rebels from behind the arc. OC's had oppurtunities to win all four this season by twenty or more just can't put teams away it seems. but let's remeber its early in the season and while its never good to drop games to inferior teams its better to take your lumps in November than February.

from the sounds of it they shoulda won this one big. just didn't make the plays they needed to at the times when it mattered. also seemed like they were ICE cold which is unlike the rebels from behind the arc. OC's had oppurtunities to win all four this season by twenty or more just can't put teams away it seems. but let's remeber its early in the season and while its never good to drop games to inferior teams its better to take your lumps in November than February.

I'm not so sure Halls is an "inferior" team.....Greenfield is a pretty good team too....Don't be fooled by either of these two teams 1A status....

i'm not but honestly i don't think halls could consistently beat OC. if the Rebs could of hit anything at all last night they woulda blown out the Tigers by thirty.

Pride ..I've seen Halls 3 times now..Lake Co 3 times..Humboldt and U.C. once and Greenfield tonight..I saw Halls beat Camden..lost to Brighton in the jamboree and against Westview tonight..I believe Halls would beat Central 8 out of 10 times if they played..Halls must not have been hitting against Central..Halls is a much quicker team...Not trying to makre Central fans upset...but based on what I saw tonight..it's Nick Gilloum and a bunch of role players...If he's off like he was tonight,he'll shoot them out of the game.No #21 didn't look too bad..Central probably couldn't beat any of the top 6 in our district...U.C. will win by 30 or 40 points...Central still has a long ..long way to go..

I'm not so sure Halls is an "inferior" team.....Greenfield is a pretty good team too....Don't be fooled by either of these two teams 1A status....

Purple..I believe Halls must have been off on their shooting last night against Central..Halls is a lot quicker..I believe Halls will finish anywhere from 3rd to 5th in the district...I could be wrong but I believe they'll beat Greenfield when they play each other!

Purple..I believe Halls must have been off on their shooting last night against Central..Halls is a lot quicker..I believe Halls will finish anywhere from 3rd to 5th in the district...I could be wrong but I believe they'll beat Greenfield when they play each other!

Halls was better 2nite than they were yesterday.Halls i believe Bigster,will finish 4th or 5th.The big guy has lost some weight and is playing really good rite now.12,3,23 really shot the ball good also.I look for them to get a lot better as the season goes on.

Halls was better 2nite than they were yesterday.Halls i believe Bigster,will finish 4th or 5th.The big guy has lost some weight and is playing really good rite now.12,3,23 really shot the ball good also.I look for them to get a lot better as the season goes on.

I saw Halls against Camden and they shot very well that game..I believe they'll get better aslo...What was your take on Central?I'm just going by what I saw last night ..I know Gilliam can shoot better than what he did last night but I kept an eye on the players around him..Central is going to go as far as Gilliam takes them...