OCCHS REBELS

sherlockholmes

What a game, the REBELS never gave up, down by 6 in the first quarter, came back tied it up early in the 2nd and was up by 12 at one time, Munford came back and tied it it up with 5:15 left in the game, then all of a sudden the REBELS WENT UP BY 7- /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> 53-46 holding the Cougars to only 3 points in the last 2:35 min of the game. Keep on rolling /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Rebels. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I listened to alot of the game on the radio and from what I could tell it sounded like the Rebels were making more hustle plays than in the past few years...They were playing without one of their starters in Silvanus Lee who is expected to be back from an ankle injury soon and will help take some pressure off Nick Gilliam....Gilliam led the way with 15 points....Munford was 9-21 last season but it took awhile for OC to get that first win last season so it was a great way to start off the season..The Rebels should come out with a "W" tonite also as they travel to Big Sandy for another Hall of Fame game...They play next Tuesday nite at home against Gosnell,Arkansas....

BTW,the final score last nite was OC-58 Munford-47

I listened to alot of the game on the radio and from what I could tell it sounded like the Rebels were making more hustle plays than in the past few years...They were playing without one of their starters in Silvanus Lee who is expected to be back from an ankle injury soon and will help take some pressure off Nick Gilliam....Gilliam led the way with 15 points....Munford was 9-21 last season but it took awhile for OC to get that first win last season so it was a great way to start off the season..The Rebels should come out with a "W" tonite also as they travel to Big Sandy for another Hall of Fame game...They play next Tuesday nite at home against Gosnell,Arkansas....

BTW,the final score last nite was OC-58 Munford-47

Purple...(I still can't get used to that)....you are correct. OC out worked Munford, outplayed them, and came away with the win. This is a scrappy bunch. I said last night, that year two of Coach Kail's program would look more like a Kail coached team, and this one did. Play hard "D", and play smart. OC did both. Your right, they should get a win tonight, and will look to get Gosnell come Tuesday. Great start by the Rebs. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah we were neck and neck the first 3 quarters then a 3 point lead turned into us being down by like 15. Some kid just started hittin absolutly everything he shot. It was a great game until the fourth quarter. We lost our best ball handler last week to a transfer and they had a full 8 man rotation and we were only 2 deep on the bench last night. It should have finished a lot closer but they tore us up from the 3 line. Congrats for the win and good luck to them in the rest of their season.

Yeah we were neck and neck the first 3 quarters then a 3 point lead turned into us being down by like 15. Some kid just started hittin absolutly everything he shot. It was a great game until the fourth quarter. We lost our best ball handler last week to a transfer and they had a full 8 man rotation and we were only 2 deep on the bench last night. It should have finished a lot closer but they tore us up from the 3 line. Congrats for the win and good luck to them in the rest of their season.

Do you remember his number??...#3 maybe??...That would be Nick Gilliam if so....He can shoot lights out...