The top five from the Chattanooga Area

jakesdad

You knew darn well where those cameras were on and babybearmom you did have a snake in your gym at least once. He was accousted and thrown out in the street with out his film.

On a lighter note I'm taking applications for future wrestlers as we LIONS have open enrollment next year. You will have to go thru an interview process. But I have connections and you will swiftly be directed to the wrestling room, Darth Vader and the Jedi master will be instructing future padiwans. I'm not joking on the open enrollment. Really!

Hey now, I thought you were on my side. Anyway it was the Cleveland gym not Bradleys.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey now, I thought you were on my side. Anyway it was the Cleveland gym not Bradleys.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Sorry about that babybearmom, I was wrong. bcb were you taping a higher calling meeting?

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sorry ooltewah did not mean to drag you into this discussion, just using as an example of a matter of which you had no control. My bad.

Just for the record, BCB left with his film. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I am sure that every program has incidents that they would like to leave in the past. Bradley wrestling would like to consider this theft problem dead and buried. Especially since it all happened TWO seasons ago and the only wrestler involved that is still on the team is not even eligible until the region.

ps

it all went down @ Ridgeland (walker county) not Ringgold (catoosa county)

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Where can we get an app for that open enrollment deal Chattman ?

I am not happy that you have accused me of not being what I say I am "sexy n a singlet"

SEXYNASINGLET...while the red bank coach may be a good coach, it would be crazy to say he is one of the best in the area. the area you are talking about is the chattanooga area. he is no where near Henry, Logson, Morgan, Connell...i could name more. It is not as though he was handed a team that was not traditionaly good. I could only find records back to 1994, but Red Bank was in the top 4 at the state tournament from 1994-2001. I dont know how long the coach has been there, but since 2002 they have not been in the top 10. 2002-13th, 2003-20th, 2004-38th, 2005-51st, 2006-17th, 2008-13th, and they have not had a state champion since he has been there. Im not down grading the coach, but to say he is one of the best in the area is talking a little crazy. Good Luck to Red Bank this year!!

SEXYNASINGLET...while the red bank coach may be a good coach, it would be crazy to say he is one of the best in the area. the area you are talking about is the chattanooga area. he is no where near Henry, Logson, Morgan, Connell...i could name more. It is not as though he was handed a team that was not traditionaly good. I could only find records back to 1994, but Red Bank was in the top 4 at the state tournament from 1994-2001. I dont know how long the coach has been there, but since 2002 they have not been in the top 10. 2002-13th, 2003-20th, 2004-38th, 2005-51st, 2006-17th, 2008-13th, and they have not had a state champion since he has been there. Im not down grading the coach, but to say he is one of the best in the area is talking a little crazy. Good Luck to Red Bank this year!!

I have to give Coach Emile some credit here. Red Banks stable was empty when he took over the program. I believe he will get results but it will take time. For several years he was singlehandedly running the kids club and coaching the varsity. No coach that I know of in the area devotes more time to the kids than Kevin. He coaches spring, summer and fall and seems to be willing to help any kid who comes around wheither from red bank or not. I hope he doesnt get discouraged. He hasn't reeped the rewards yet that Morgan,Henry,Logston have but he is just as hard working.

Well said Raider76

Good luck too Daniel, Ben and the rest of the Chattanooga freshmen

I have been hearing good things about the young guns from Chattanooga on the UTC Team

sounds like bono has added another with Fuller

Wow the lign up in 2 to 3 years may be 90% Tn boys and big % from Chattanooga

:roflol

How does that crow taste? Kinda like an Owl? Told you Bear was rarely wrong. You should have listened

Well, as the "King Lion" said in the Chattanoogan.com article, "Once the football players get into shape, and we get everyone where where we want them, we should be a very solid team". Red Bank football harbored a lot of wrestlers. Lookout! Keep the crow on the grill and simmer. The feast has been delayed, for it is certainly early. You can have three sides with your order. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Well, as the "King Lion" said in the Chattanoogan.com article, "Once the football players get into shape, and we get everyone where where we want them, we should be a very solid team". Red Bank football harbored a lot of wrestlers. Lookout! Keep the crow on the grill and simmer. The feast has been delayed, for it is certainly early. You can have three sides with your order. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I hope Red Bank does great but they didn't do as you said they would. I am not a owl fan and could really care less I just know that the Bayou Bear is rarely wrong (btw...he was right again this time), so i bid you and this topic farewell