Alcoa vs DCA

Tornado89

Nobody is overlooking DCA especially not coach Rankin or the players. These threads are for game predictions and people have the right to make whatever prediction they wish and that's just what fans should do-make predictions because we are not on the field playing the game. I played ball at Alcoa and my family played ball there with the exception of a cousin or two and my nephew-they played at Maryville so I still cheered for a team that people on Coach-t get tired of hearing about. Win, lose or draw I will always be an Alcoa fan and I haven't lived there in nearly thirty years. Let's go Alcoa! and if you win next week I'll be making my flight from DC to cheer for you in person.

YOU GO 72, TELL EM LIKE IT IS.

ITS HARD NOT TO ROOT FOR A BLOUNT COUNTY TEAM.

KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. EVEN AFTER 30 SOMETHIN YRS.

GO ALCOA, MARYVILLE FANS ARE ALL FOR YOU AGAIN THIS YEAR.

AND GO MARYVILLE REBELS. CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH BOTH OF YOU IN THE

BORO AGAIN THIS YEAR.

GO BLOUNT CO.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see tape of that game?

Yeah I watched some of the DCA and GP game. It has been confirmed though This will be the second best team Alcoa will face all year. Heard their qb is pretty accurate, and that number 21 can do it all. Looks like Alcoa will have to outscore them to pull this one out. Good luck to DCA and have a safe trip.

BORO AGAIN THIS YEAR.

GO BLOUNT CO.

Thanks OWH I just get so tired of people who come on coach-t and talk about how arrogant the fans are or how classless the coaches are or how overrated the teams are. All I know is that there are 18 gold balls housed in Blount Co. Who wouldn't be pround of that?

Thanks OWH I just get so tired of people who come on coach-t and talk about how arrogant the fans are or how classless the coaches are or how overrated the teams are. All I know is that there are 18 gold balls housed in Blount Co. Who wouldn't be pround of that?

As I stated in another thread;

"It's not being Cocky or Arrogant if you can back it up".

I think the Tornadoes can back it up!!

Good luck against DCA.

Get a grip dude. DCA is not going to be able to stop the F5 that they will run into next Friday night. Oh and to say "but it hasn't happened yet" is untrue, remember CPA? I think they put it on you didn't they? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Alcoa........BIG!!

thanks for makin that prediction... well know the last time you made a prediction like that it turned out the complete opposite! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you're our good luck charm asby

How was the Owl basketball games last week?

Glover after YORK DOMINATED the Owls TWICE!!

GOOD JOB DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS

12-1

Get your own material!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

thanks for makin that prediction... well know the last time you made a prediction like that it turned out the complete opposite! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you're our good luck charm asby

DCA will need all the luck they can get because they can't match up with the talent that Alcoa has.

Alcoa wins this one...........by as much as they want.

Get your own material!!! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You mean like;

or like this, where the DRAGONS made the Hooterville Owls BOW DOWN;

Let's leave this thread for the Alcoa/DCA game. We can smash each other on the B-ball threads until next Football season. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Alcoa wins this one................ by as much as they want.

GOOD JOB DRAGONS!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

2007 REGION 4AA CHAMPIONS

12-1

The only reason Alcoa hasn't scored 60+ points in many, MANY games this year is because they usually pull their starters in the 2nd half and really try to run out the clock. If Rankin took the NE Patriot approach, Alcoa would probably be averaging 60+ points a game this season.

This game will probably be just like most Alcoa games. The only way DCA will win is if Alcoa loses the game by their own mistakes. DCA probably has a better chance of taking advantage of those mistakes than many teams, but I just can't see it happening.

Alcoa 48

DCA 14

If DCA can throw the ball then it will be a long night for the Tornadoes unless Cobb plays more defense. he is by far our best db and we will need him to make plays on both sides of the ball. Alcoa is used to being in these types of games and knows what's at stake if they win this game. They will be ready for DCA and freedom fest will take place at Goddard field on Friday! (If you know what I mean)! hahahaha, /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

BORO AGAIN THIS YEAR.

GO BLOUNT CO.

Amen Brother! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As I stated in another thread;

"It's not being Cocky or Arrogant if you can back it up".

I think the Tornadoes can back it up!!

Good luck against DCA.

asby has done jumped on another band wagon since his york team is out. last week you was talking about how your dragons could be playing with and beating this team you are now supporting. sounds like a front runner fan to me