Goodpasture Vs Peabody

CougarBrown

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> micely......good one. GTG.....Catch ya'll on the flip flop.

Hey Since Ya'll Are Sitting Around At Work Posting On Here And Getting Paid. Uh? Me And The Duck Wanna Apply For The Next Open Position. We'll Bring Our Own Laptops. But The Pay Better Be Sweet. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 And The Parking Can Be Negotiated. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 And Oh Yeah!! GO PEABODY!!

we watched film on gp today and this is not a team to over look but their defense is not that strong and

i think that we will be able to do what ever we want on offense,and yes they have a quick offense but they are easy to read and i think that #22 is a great quick back but he is not strong enough to break free of our defense

Don't think GP defense is as good as it has been but their offense has big play capability. This should be a great game with a bunch of points. I will pull for Peabody because I would like to see Kendahl Harper and Cobb matched up. That would be very interesting. I gut tells me GP wins in a close because they have been there before. Good luck to both teams.

we watched film on gp today and this is not a team to over look but their defense is not that strong and

i think that we will be able to do what ever we want on offense,and yes they have a quick offense but they are easy to read and i think that #22 is a great quick back but he is not strong enough to break free of our defense

I dont want to bash or anything, but you say they can't break free of your D. I'm a huge Milan fan and will say that up front because I don't want anyone quesitoning me if I was from GC or somewhere else to throw a shot at Trenton.

Your D just gave up 35 points to Milan's very simplistic offense. Milan knows everyone knows what they're going to do, and we run a smash-mouth type approach daring someone to stop us. Milan was easy to read yet you guys gave up 35 to us. If GP runs the same offense as they did last year against Milan, then I don't see how you can say they're easy to read.

Good Luck Trenton, but don't expect your D to win this game. There's a kid with the #7 on his back that has to will yall into the end zone a bunch because this is going to be a high-scoring game.

GP held Lipscomb to 14 points and they are still playing in 3A. I don't think that Peabody will be able to do whatever they want on offense and be able to shut GP out. I say Milan and GP are very equal teams and Milan came close to winning last Friday.

GP held Lipscomb to 14 points and they are still playing in 3A. I don't think that Peabody will be able to do whatever they want on offense and be able to shut GP out. I say Milan and GP are very equal teams and Milan came close to winning last Friday.

I don't think thats what Matt was saying at all. This will be a game with a smashmouth team vs. a finess team. There is an old saying in boxing, "styles make fights", that fits this game to a T. Can the boxer(GP) impose his will on the slugger(Trenton)? Or will the slugger stun the boxer early, and change the course of the fight. Trenton stuned Milan early last week, but Milan played with the heart of a champion, and came up a little short in the comback. With The Tide winning the final round.The difference is Milan could stand toe to toe with Peabody. If it comes down to it, can GP?

Attention armchair quarterbacks:

Do you not think that both coaches will have their teams ready to play? Adjustments will be made by both teams to reduce their opponets strengths on both sides of the ball. As someone who has a handful of state championship rings from GP, I can GUARANTEE you that Coach Martin will have the defense fine tuned for Friday night. Same goes for Peabody. If teams did not have fantastic coaches and players, they would not have made it this far in the season. Time will tell who will come out on top, but I do know this will be a great game.