Goodpasture Vs Peabody

CougarBrown

Good luck to the Golden Tide this week in Madison! The Cougars are a worthy and solid Semi-final squad! Your assistant Coach Argo became a FOP (friend of the program) here in Big Red Nation as he drove one of the Patriot buses to Brighton earlier this season during the Trenton off week! We were able to learn alot that night about The Tide! Is your current QB any relation to former Tide QB Peyton Harper??

No relation.

Doug Argo is a nice guy, and a pretty darn good coach!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring on the Tide, the Cougars got a surfboard and will be hanging ten! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> good one! But wouldn't it be hanging 8?

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Hope ya'll wipe out........can Cougars swim?

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> good one! But wouldn't it be hanging 8?

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Hope ya'll wipe out........can Cougars swim?

Cougars have large paws and proportionally the largest hind legs in the cat family. This physique allows it great leaping and short-sprint ability. An exceptional vertical leap of 5.4 m (18 ft) is reported for the cougar. Horizontal jumping capability is suggested anywhere from 6 to 12 m (20 to 40 ft). The cougar can run as fast as 55 km/h (35 mph), but is best adapted for short, powerful sprints rather than long chases. It is adept at climbing, which allows it to evade canine competitors. Although it is not strongly associated with water, it can swim.

Sounds just like the Goodpasture Cougars! No need to swim since it can jump and run right over the tidal wave. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Simply by routing your beloved Tide to victory while at the same time, cheering for the Patriots! There are no dues or initiations...........Big Red Nation is open to all!!!

Wow! I'm a lucky guy!

I get to be be a Tide Man (Played there)

A Rebel (Home town)

A Mustang ( born there, no hospital in McK. at the time)

And a Patriot (Hope I die at the river, but not any time soon!)

It is a wonderful life!

Cougars have large paws and proportionally the largest hind legs in the cat family. This physique allows it great leaping and short-sprint ability. An exceptional vertical leap of 5.4 m (18 ft) is reported for the cougar. Horizontal jumping capability is suggested anywhere from 6 to 12 m (20 to 40 ft). The cougar can run as fast as 55 km/h (35 mph), but is best adapted for short, powerful sprints rather than long chases. It is adept at climbing, which allows it to evade canine competitors. Although it is not strongly associated with water, it can swim.

Sounds just like the Goodpasture Cougars! No need to swim since it can jump and run right over the tidal wave. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Over share /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Dang, I hate cats. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I guess the Tide better bring a sunami ! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I guess the Tide better bring a sunami ! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Should be a "whale" of a game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think you are on to something dogg. You know, Harper gets a lot of attention, but anyone who saw what the O-line did, especially early in the game last week has got to be impressed. Also, Tamias Johnson gets very little attention, and he is a bruising runningback who had 200 yards against a very good Milan team.

I think Johnson is very underappreciated by some fans outside of the area because they haven't seen him play. The media has made Harper known statewide. Folks say Johnson is a very respectful, hard-working kid both on and off the field.

yes i agree with u its just that johson pounds u to death and if and i say if u stop hime then theres harper and what suprised me so much was the stamina of each correct me if im wrong but didnt they play every snap i never seen them come out and they never slowed down