Goodpasture Vs Peabody

CougarBrown

LOL, Ouch man that one hurt... log outhouse lol... they're cabins my friend lol... Yes, I will be there!!! Peabody better not lose or we'll have to start building outhouses out at the PEAbody homeplace /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> jk with you...Good Luck to your Golden Tide this week and maybe they'll come up with some vooDOO /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> and when another big game for ya!!!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 AM Friday morning will be a good time to leave out for Nashville...By then I could stop somewhere and grab a bite to eat and then onto Goodpasture...By then it should be about 12 PM and I could most likely pick any seat I want to in the whole stadium!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> lol...I'm hoping for this game to be a game for the ages!!!! Good Luck to both teams and may the tide roll on to the 'boro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROLLLLLLLL TIDE!

The internet cuts out because so many people listen that it just destroys the bandwidth. I know they are looking for bigger hosting company for next year. For this week it will be the same. If you can get in that is.

Yea, it seems to cut off at the worst times though. Usually at 1st and goal or 4th and inches. I usually have to tune to 1360am when I can make the games!

http://www.goodpasturefootball.com/ has a internet radio feed through windows media player. Click on listen live. It always cuts on and off during the game, but better than nothing.

Last week, I listened to the game on the internet, but not through the Goodpasture station because the audio stream was so broken up. Instead, I listened to the game on the Hickman Co. station. It wasn't a perfect experience, but I heard most of the game. Maybe Trenton has a station with a better internet connection. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Guest Advisor

Good luck to the boys at my summer home in Paris as well!

If I ever get to retire, I plan on watching lots of Henry Co. games!

Good luck to the Golden Tide this week in Madison! The Cougars are a worthy and solid Semi-final squad! Your assistant Coach Argo became a FOP (friend of the program) here in Big Red Nation as he drove one of the Patriot buses to Brighton earlier this season during the Trenton off week! We were able to learn alot that night about The Tide! Is your current QB any relation to former Tide QB Peyton Harper??

Guest Advisor

So how does one become an FOP?

Simply by routing your beloved Tide to victory while at the same time, cheering for the Patriots! There are no dues or initiations...........Big Red Nation is open to all!!!

Cougars have large paws and proportionally the largest hind legs in the cat family. This physique allows it great leaping and short-sprint ability. An exceptional vertical leap of 5.4 m (18 ft) is reported for the cougar. Horizontal jumping capability is suggested anywhere from 6 to 12 m (20 to 40 ft). The cougar can run as fast as 55 km/h (35 mph), but is best adapted for short, powerful sprints rather than long chases. It is adept at climbing, which allows it to evade canine competitors. Although it is not strongly associated with water, it can swim.

Sounds just like the Goodpasture Cougars! No need to swim since it can jump and run right over the tidal wave. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

LoL, that will stir them up!