Goodpasture Vs Peabody

CougarBrown

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GP, Milan, and Peabody I would guess are all on the same level. Anybodys game. Probably coming down to

whoever has the ball last. LITERALLY. Wouldn't leave more than 30 seconds on the clock if your going to punch it in to win. Although I think if GP gets the lead early, and makes Peabody go Pass over Run, then it will be over. Peabody will have to run the rock consistently and I think they will. Again, whoever has the ball last.

"makes Peabody go Pass over Run" I belive this will be thier game plan, its nothing new to Peabody.

Besides, they will learn the hard way Kendal Harper is a dual threat QB. And has 3 very underestamated recievers.

Milan made Peabody go to the pass last week late..........it didn't work out too well.

I agree this one may come down to who has the ball last, Peabody has been in that situation 3 times this year, won them all. How will GP operate under the gun?

Is that some sort of threat ? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

No. Has nothing to do with the game.

"makes Peabody go Pass over Run" I belive this will be thier game plan, its nothing new to Peabody.Besides, they will learn the hard way Kendal Harper is a dual threat QB. And has 3 very underestamated recievers.Milan made Peabody go to the pass last week late..........it didn't work out too well.I agree this one may come down to who has the ball last, Peabody has been in that situation 3 times this year, won them all. How will GP operate under the gun?

Cougars have won 3 overtime games this season. I think we know how they react.

This thread has ran it's course, starting to repeat itself how boring. If peabody is as good as their fans say they are , then the Cougars don't have much of a chance.But I did hear a little while ago that GP has decided to play friday nite despite being such an Underdog. Hope all Peabody fans have a safe trip to and from the game . Good luck to all

Thats why football is played on land and not water!

The Felines will be makin a beeline for the sideline, "When The Tide Comes Rolling In" hope everyone has a safe trip up tomorrow, come ready to rock.......

Goodpasture, we expect nothing but your best and thats what we will give...... If we win, we'll trash ur butts here, but will know it was a fight on the field.... If we are not so fortunate to win, we'll take your roasting and wish you well next week........

Oh yeah, a little tidbit about our gameplan for you: If #7 is in the game on offense, its a chance he may touch the ball!!

Let's all hope that it will be a game to remember with no injuries and good sportsmanship. Wish everyone a safe trip to and from and let's all show our school spirit.

dang, that was pretty humane!! Somebody been lickin your fur? /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Thanks for the safe wishes..... see ya there!!