Bearden vs Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cat said they torn off the hinges.

Did the Cookeville Players get their items back?

Feasible, but i think you may actually be talkin about the part where the handle is?? i have seen that before... they definately didnt "bust" the door down... kinda ridiculous dont ya think... Unless of course your "The Hulk"

Oh and yes as far as i kno most of the players got theier stuff back. i kno that they had a few unclaimed items the other day but not sure if they still have them...

Cat said they torn off the hinges.

Did the Cookeville Players get their items back?

I have heard various stories on the door? regardless it should not have happened and changes have been made to assure it doesn't.

the thiefs were caught - 2 adults 1 freshman- nobody involved was associted with smyrna athletics at all

the sro said "most" of the items were recovered and he was going to be returning them to cookeville.

is there any place online where we can watch some previous games for both teams? im a millington fan (and i hope we in on friday) and i wish the best of luck to both teams this week. i dont know anything about either of your teams so any insight is better than nothing.

there are some smyrna individual player highlights at

www.storkmontgomery.com

go to our stars and see wilks (wr) and gray (qb)

also dog bones video wilks vs riverdale

be interested to know what you think.

anyone know where any bearden stuff is on line?

is there any place online where we can watch some previous games for both teams? im a millington fan (and i hope we in on friday) and i wish the best of luck to both teams this week. i dont know anything about either of your teams so any insight is better than nothing.

I believe there is very little of Bearden football on the internet, period. If you are even able to find pics I would consider that a feat. Anyhow as far a films and videos go you can about forget about it, and anything you do find I doubt would be from this season.

www.fnh.wate.com/ has some highlights. you may have to navigate through some other clips but youll find them.

Also on http://www.volunteertv.com/hssports you can find highlights of Bearden's games. Again, you may have to actually do something to find them, but they are there.