Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

I made a thread about this game and I still think it would have been the best one, but someone chose to delete it. I guess I will just have to post in this one. Pujo's young lads against Geno's young whipper snappers could be a dandy. I only want to see one thing. I want to see Pujo and Geno square off before the game. They are both true CoachT Living Legends.

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this should be a great game, hopefully hampton will get a decent bus this time

if they come out ready to play, they can win

if they come out flat, SP is too tough IMO

not gonna make a prediction yet though, but I do think this will be the game of the year

No excuses, i will send by boy's to make sure the bus is running and no nail's under tires. Don't know about game of the year? SP has a couple games left!

thats true. Hampton is purty quick too. Not to say that are faster than S. Pitt because they are probably not. But the Dogs are bigger, stronger, and more physical. Hampton is just so strong against the run. I believe this will be the best team S. Pitt has played this year...

yeah thats probably true and the best way to play against speed like SP has is to not give them the ball. If Hampton can control the ball and just pound it all night and run the clock then they should have a chance

yeah thats probably true and the best way to play against speed like SP has is to not give them the ball. If Hampton can control the ball and just pound it all night and run the clock then they should have a chance

yea the Dogs can't get into a scoring fest with them. but Hampton seems to be very good at controlling the ball and the clock. even if Hampton does get beat, I don't think it will be a blowout and I am anxious just to watch the matchup. These have been the two best teams all year long...

yea the Dogs can't get into a scoring fest with them. but Hampton seems to be very good at controlling the ball and the clock. even if Hampton does get beat, I don't think it will be a blowout and I am anxious just to watch the matchup. These have been the two best teams all year long...

I agree if Hampton tries to just outscore them then they are in trouble. It should be a great game though if Hampton can keep SP's offense off the field