Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

It's some kid posting. Just ignore him. I'll take care of his foolishness

Note to PiratesRus.....if you want to keep posting you need to change your tune. Note to anyone else who goes overboard to stir the pot...read the Board Rules and follow them or be gone. Thanks

Kids will be kids /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a game worth the price of admission. What South Pitt fans need to realize is almost all of Hampton's seniors played against Trousdale Co two years ago in the semi's and they are battle tested. They are 37-4 in the last 3 years. Hampton will have to play a mistake free game in order to have a chance to win because South Pitt is the real deal. However, the Hampton seniors have been here before and they are going to bring it for 48 minutes and leave it all on the field. It is a shame that one of these teams has to lose. Two class act programs! Good luck to both teams and whoever wins.... bring the gold to the east!

From what I have seen Hampton's kids play hard for the whole game. In that respect they remind me of the region 4 teams. IMO the non-region schedule we played plus having to play TC, FC and G'ville all in a row has made us a better, tougher team than we were last year.

How many starters did Hampton lose from last year and what positions did they play?

Would this years SP team beat the 2005 TC team? Hard to say. Two different type offenses.

Likely have been a shoot-out. We'll never know. I think I could safely say that if this years

Hampton team could not play with the '05 TC team, they will have a problem with this yrs.

SP team.

I'm just glad we don't have to play the 2005 TC team. They were impressive

It's some kid posting. Just ignore him. I'll take care of his foolishness

Note to PiratesRus.....if you want to keep posting you need to change your tune. Note to anyone else who goes overboard to stir the pot (like git8one)...read the Board Rules and follow them or be gone. Thanks

Thanx for clearing that up buddy, I figured he was just some kid trying to stir crap up.....

I'm just glad we don't have to play the 2005 TC team. They were impressive

I have to agree w/ you on this one, the 05' TC team was the best 1A team I have ever seen. I have not seen SP play this year but I would be hard-pressed to believe that they are better than that team was. If they make it the finals and I get to see them on UPN30 then maybe they will convince me otherwise.....

This should be a good game between these teams. I have never seen Hampton play in person so I can't honestly say what to expect. I look forward to seeing them play this Friday though. It should be a good environment for high school football. As for the reference to the best 1A team ever. I saw that Trousdale team from 2005 play. I also saw many of the other state champions from the past 25 years play. I can't say that they were any better than some of the other teams I saw during the 90's. Goodluck to both teams this week. As always, I will be pulling for the team from the valley. I am sure the young whipper snappers from Hampton will provide plenty of fireworks. I have heard so much about Hampton the past few years, I am just glad to finally get to see these guys play.