Hampton vs. South Pitt

Lord Vader

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year i was a bit ticked at spitt coaching staff and i made it known... BUT this year i am very very pleased.. win or loose, Vic has done a excellent job period.. he has took the same team this far this year and i am very pleased with his coaching..... I wouldnt change a thing.... as for hampton's big guy again.... one comment then ill post later maybe... there is no substitute for speed weither its to a inside hole or a outside block...

He's a big boy. My guess is he wears extra knee pads because he does get chopped a lot and probably will this Friday too /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />He is so big he will block out the sun....I like your plan...just use him as a screen The G'ville line was the best we faced all year...TC's was second

Then we shall fight in the shade!

all i can say is good luck to the dogs no matter what happens this week you have already done what no other team at hampton has done 13 W's good job. Now just be prepared i don'tg know much about S. Pitt but it sounds like they are a very talented and respectful bunch so good luck and lets continue after the GOLD. As for the fans lets go support those dogs i know it seems like a long haul but the way they have played it just seems right for us to go support us so lets bring ths Bulldog Nation to S-Pitt and support them. I'll be there

GO DOGGS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> IF THE BOYS THAT BIG,HES COMING TO THE RIGHT TOWN.GIVE THAT BOY SOME CORNBREAD! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Last year i was a bit ticked at spitt coaching staff and i made it known... BUT this year i am very very pleased.. win or loose, Vic has done a excellent job period.. he has took the same team this far this year and i am very pleased with his coaching..... I wouldnt change a thing.... as for hampton's big guy again.... one comment then ill post later maybe... there is no substitute for speed weither its to a inside hole or a outside block...

Old Pirate says.... Geno, you did run that lip too much last year and the coaches got to much criticizism for the Pirates demise. The kids were simply costing (IMO) and lost intensity after the jasper game and then came the Temple loss,which left them sick. The team lossing the region title only helped frustrait them before the Gville game. The coaches can only take them so far with schemes and preparation.

OP hopes the team will stay focused this week and play better than they have recently. Regardless of what most coacht posters think, OP says the team "hasn't" played up to there full potential and certainly not recently.

1 game at a time guys, the Pirates should remember Eddie Moore and the 98 team losing to TC and Eddie leaving the field for the last time w/o a championship. OP hopes the SP coaching staff can have Eddie speak to the team at the pre-game meeting. Certainly there would be a critical lesson to be learned from listening to his advise about approaching each game.

OLD PIRATE SAYS, Bulldogs, if you are not the lead dog, the scenary or smell never changes.

Watch out............ a snot-slobbering meeting is fast approaching.

YOU MAKE SUCH COOL POST.. I WISH I COULD BE JUST LIKE YOU.. I BET YOU JUST GOT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND ABOUT TO TURN 19 ON NOVEMBER 28 AND HAVE A RUSHING RECORD AT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL WITH A BABY ON THE WAY... DANG IF I COULD ONLY BE THAT.......

KEEP IT UP! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

KEEP IT UP! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Is it just me or are the Pirates the second coming of the Patriots. You guys are cracking me up. Pride in your team is a good thing, to a point. If you think the Hampton faithful have been trashing the Pirates you better read a little closer. There has been the occasional nut job, but for the most part we have shown the respect that a team 13-0 deserves. It's obvious South Pitt has it's share of nut jobs as well. All your doing is belittling what your team and ours have accomplished this year. I would be willing to bet that there is not a single player on the Pirate's sideline that are taking the Bulldogs for granted. Just the might of been, could have been, would have been bunch are flapping their yaps! Take some advice from someone whose been around awhile, your just letting everyone know just how disrespectful you can be!!

5'9" 150 lbs. vs. 6'7" 310 lbs. Well, I guess that makes for one heck of a collision.

Seriously dude, are you sitting in a nursing home! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You can put #25 AND #35 together, and still not even OUT WEIGHT him. But at 5'9" I guess they could each bust a kneecap! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Look man, just go the other way or get outside of him fast, otherwise he wins!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Kaz /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh, what is on paper does not matter in real life. You will see! #25 benches over 300 and runs under a 4.5

If someone 5'9" 150 pounds tries to block Roop, Roop will kill the poor little feller. AS for tiring him out, he does not get that tired at all. He has played the full 4 quarters the past 2 weeks at a very high level. Someone from Oneida was talking about how they were suprised with his conditioning and his ability to play all 4 quarters at that size...

it is not about blocking when you have as much speed as SP. Simply get in his way for just a split second, then the RB is gone!

Zone nothing to do with this game but what about the Ray Charles call on Rashawn's pass interference call last Friday night. Just another Zebra trying to determine the outcome of a game.

I have seen Rashawn get beat deep several times, and once again he did this time. However, this was one of the smartest plays I have seen him make. This prevented a possible TD. Great job Rashawn.

Then we shall fight in the shade!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well After 42 Pages Of http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 And http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Do We Have A Winner Yet? We're Doing The Same With Mount Pleasant And They Aint Convinced Yet Either. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 Good Luck To Both Teams. And Maybe Mckenzie Will Be A Murfreesboro To See One Of Ya!! http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

I bet he would fall victim to the ole hip pad holding technique. Hard to detect. Works like the police belt grab. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Nah, GV didnt use that zone. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Nor, the ankle hold. I dont know who educated your line but they had it going on this year Zone. Then again, with them Refs you could hold on to the back of the shoulder pads. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Careful this week the refs may be from an area I wont mention. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> May have to make 2 TDs to get 1.

I saw several uncalled holds on both sides. A lot of battles on the line for sure. We have new line coaches and even had a retired, OLD SCHOOL, line coach back out helping for most of the season