Independence @ Millington

donathan5507

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed, don't listen to a thing he says. ihs player know that it is going to be a hard fought game. "breather game"? theyre taking this game very seriously. No plans for the boro. just hopes. hes not an indy fan at all, he's some idiot from millington (im not saying millington fans are idiots, just this one) pretending to be an indy fan.

Talked to some of our players last night and they are confident of this win. They even said

it will be nice to have a "breather game" after all of the hard fought region 6 games they have

just been through. They are already making plans for the boro!

Not trying to make anyone mad. Just stating the facts. Sorry if my earlier post offended anyone.

I am very close to some Indy players and I guess I just got caught up with what they have been

saying in private.

Now that I have come to my senses, new score:

Indy 35

Millington 21

No... get off the boards.

agreed, don't listen to a thing he says. ihs player know that it is going to be a hard fought game. "breather game"? theyre taking this game very seriously. No plans for the boro. just hopes. hes not an indy fan at all, he's some idiot from millington (im not saying millington fans are idiots, just this one) pretending to be an indy fan.

Dude, this isn't a big deal, it's been addressed, he is just another "troll". It's a forum, not real life, don't take it to seriously.

Talked to some of our players last night and they are confident of this win. They even said

it will be nice to have a "breather game" after all of the hard fought region 6 games they have

Not trying to make anyone mad. Just stating the facts. Sorry if my earlier post offended anyone.

I am very close to some Indy players and I guess I just got caught up with what they have been

saying in private.

Indy 35

Millington 21

This guy's ISP address is not from Middle Tn area

saying in private.

Indy 35

Millington 21

The fact that millington thinks they are playing a breather game makes me sick. No semifinal game this year will be a breather. Anyone who is that overconfident is in for a rude awakening on friday. 13-0 doesnt mean anything if havent played championship quality teams. But i actually want them to underestimate IHS because that gives IHS and edge over anyone. Ive been hearing so much about MHS's running game, but what about IHS's running game. You may have fast running backs but when it comes down to it, whoever can get the tough yards will ultimately have a better game. IHS knows how to defend against fast players. They have been doing that all year. One-dimentional teams, like MHS, only go so far. IHS has too many weapons that they can use. I dont think MHS can stop all of them. Come friday night, the only breather MHS will be having is after they get hammered every play. IHS wants this game too much to fall short, which is not what they wont do.

i just want to point out that the guy who said it was a "breather" game was from indy, or so he said. not millington

I assure you he is not from indy. He is probably not even form millington either. He is just trying to stay neutral, which is not really working. It doesnt matter anymore anyway, so why waste time on it.

question--(not to sound dumb) but why would you want to pressure our qb if 90 percent of the time we dont even throw the ball? you can blitz all night and they will just run right up the middle.

what i was saying is that or D line is good very well rounded. they can pressure the QB.s and shut down the run. if the run is shut down (highly doubt it will be) then they can also pressure the qb into making bad throws.