Independence @ Millington

donathan5507

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been silent for the last week or so, but this crap is getting RIDICULOUS!!! Trojan-man, you are my first victim!!!

Trojan 70, is the "70" referring to your age or the last time a team from Memphis made it to the big dance? All of the koolaid drinkers in your part of the state make me laugh...you have no idea what is about to happen to your beloved trojans next week...it's going to be funny to watching the home crowd leave early next Friday night.

In case it isn't clear already...I'm not looking to make friends on here....You won't hear me talking about respecting the opponent or just being glad to be here....The Indy Nation is here to win!

Yes it is the 4th round, and yes everyone is "good"...so lets be honest with each other.

Well you have met your match partner,I don't give a crap about you or your so calles State Championship Team.Bottom Line here is this boy ya'll are gonna get beat im not sdaying we're gonna blow ya'll out but we will come out Victorious.You just bring your ignorant hillbilly attititude to the game early and get a good seat.In fact take notes because you will need them for next year.Its gonna be a long ride home for you partner.Your a joke and friday will prove it chump.

ohh im about to crap my pants. one of your back had a +1200 yard seaon. well if im not mistaken, we had one back with over 1500, another with over 1100, and a sophomore with almost 800. sorry but i think weve established who has better backs.

now on to the "getting over adversity" problems. the seniors on this team have dealt with many. many more than your poor little boys have encountered. i dont care what they did, but for you to be in highschool and deal with your classmates dying every year is rough. a few years ago, 7 kids in millington (would have graduated this year) died in a ONE CAR crash while on a joy ride. last year, 3 seniors died. 2 in car crashes, one was stabbed. 2 teachers died. a teachers hunsband died this year on his motorcycle. one teacher at bolton (5 minutes away from millington) was murdered. players on the football team have been shot. some of them live in memphis, frasier, whatever you want to call it. they deal with adversity every single day. if thats not hard for someone who is 16, 17, and 18 years old, i guess i dont know what adversity and difficulty are. i guess im just a stupid millington ( again, not in memphis) citizen. i guess im a retard.

you can take your adversity and shove it.

Well you have met your match partner,I don't give a crap about you or your so calles State Championship Team.Bottom Line here is this boy ya'll are gonna get beat im not sdaying we're gonna blow ya'll out but we will come out Victorious.You just bring your ignorant hillbilly attititude to the game early and get a good seat.In fact take notes because you will need them for next year.Its gonna be a long ride home for you partner.Your a joke and friday will prove it chump.

So many adjectives...you must be tired from looking those up.

Victorious with a capital "V"...I like your enthusiasm...btw, would you consider yourself "ribbed"? just asking...

And I'm not even coming to the game...the only thing worth driving west for from Nashville is Tunica...you want to come?

ohh im about to crap my pants. one of your back had a +1200 yard seaon. well if im not mistaken, we had one back with over 1500, another with over 1100, and a sophomore with almost 800. sorry but i think weve established who has better backs.

now on to the "getting over adversity" problems. the seniors on this team have dealt with many. many more than your poor little boys have encountered. i dont care what they did, but for you to be in highschool and deal with your classmates dying every year is rough. a few years ago, 7 kids in millington (would have graduated this year) died in a ONE CAR crash while on a joy ride. last year, 3 seniors died. 2 in car crashes, one was stabbed. 2 teachers died. a teachers hunsband died this year on his motorcycle. one teacher at bolton (5 minutes away from millington) was murdered. players on the football team have been shot. some of them live in memphis, frasier, whatever you want to call it. they deal with adversity every single day. if thats not hard for someone who is 16, 17, and 18 years old, i guess i dont know what adversity and difficulty are. i guess im just a stupid millington ( again, not in memphis) citizen. i guess im a retard.

you can take your adversity and shove it.

Yes these things would be hard for anyone, let alone a teenager...and I feel for everyone involved and their families.

But this isn't Oprah so let's move on

ohh im about to crap my pants. one of your back had a +1200 yard seaon. well if im not mistaken, we had one back with over 1500, another with over 1100, and a sophomore with almost 800. sorry but i think weve established who has better backs. now on to the "getting over adversity" problems. the seniors on this team have dealt with many. many more than your poor little boys have encountered. i dont care what they did, but for you to be in highschool and deal with your classmates dying every year is rough. a few years ago, 7 kids in millington (would have graduated this year) died in a ONE CAR crash while on a joy ride. last year, 3 seniors died. 2 in car crashes, one was stabbed. 2 teachers died. a teachers hunsband died this year on his motorcycle. one teacher at bolton (5 minutes away from millington) was murdered. players on the football team have been shot. some of them live in memphis, frasier, whatever you want to call it. they deal with adversity every single day. if thats not hard for someone who is 16, 17, and 18 years old, i guess i dont know what adversity and difficulty are. i guess im just a stupid millington ( again, not in memphis) citizen. i guess im a retard. you can take your adversity and shove it.

Things like this (death tolls and such) should not be brought up by either side or compared at all. All deaths are tragic, something I believe we can all agree on.

oh yea hey gilligan, can you do me a favor on your way to tunica? take your raggedy POS 88 bronco and drive throught Frasier (its on mapquest) and turn up your country redneck hillbilly music. k? thanx bud. make sure you roll down your windows.

You really don't know much about Williamson County. Very, very, not-redneck. As for Gilligan, I would like to stress that he definitely does not accurately represent the IHS fanbase.

gill your dad must have touched you when you were a boy. "this isnt Opray" ARE YOU KDDING? i dont care if you have a son that plays football or you play football at all. to say something like that that is so WRONG in so many ways, you should be ashamed of yourself. it doesnt matter who you are. i hope you come to millington. that way i can tell all those kids parents who died how arragant you are. its only a football game. chill out.

oh yea hey gilligan, can you do me a favor on your way to tunica? take your raggedy POS 88 bronco and drive throught Frasier (its on mapquest) and turn up your country redneck hillbilly music. k? thanx bud. make sure you roll down your windows.

I can do you one better bud...I can pass along your request to the Indy boys and you can go yourself next weekend...you won't be doing anything else anyway

gill your dad must have touched you when you were a boy. "this isnt Opray" ARE YOU KDDING? i dont care if you have a son that plays football or you play football at all. to say something like that that is so WRONG in so many ways, you should be ashamed of yourself. it doesnt matter who you are. i hope you come to millington. that way i can tell all those kids parents who died how arragant you are. its only a football game. chill out.

I have an extra edition of spell check I can send you if you'd like.

So many adjectives...you must be tired from looking those up.

Victorious with a capital "V"...I like your enthusiasm...btw, would you consider yourself "ribbed"? just asking...

And I'm not even coming to the game...the only thing worth driving west for from Nashville is Tunica...you want to come?

I already figured po dunk did'nt have a car just keep fliipin those burgers boy.You talk much trash for someone who won't even make a trip out to support there team.Get a life son.Millington fans are not cocky.Our attitude is like this every game,It's gonna be a tight game it can go either way besides our players will prove who the better team is.We have a squad you have a so called squad which you wont come and support.Fridai it all comes down to who wants it more.All I have to say is we're ready grow boy dont you have a life your on the message board more than anyone else on here get a girlfriend or boyfriend probally boyfriend by your actions and go have a good time.