Independence @ Millington

donathan5507

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha. i told you parking was crappy! were in the middle of millington. the school was built on a parking lot.

FlyRealColors09--the Gods cant help you againt millington. ask any team that we have played how good we are. im not trying to be conceited either. millington is the real deal this year, no doubt about it. make sure you go to CommercialAppeal.com tomorrow to read the story and get a glimpse at our STATS. they are mind blowing. i believe if there was someone out there to stop millington it was white station. they are just as good as we are!

Who cares about the parking Shook-boy??? Everyone from your part of the state will be gone early anyway. At least there won't be a long line trying to get back to Thompson's Station.

"Mind-blowing" stats against teams that wouldn't win a game in region 6-5A...that's something to tell your kids about...

"if there was someone out there to stop millington it was WS???" ...I've got to ask, what is the weather like in your little world? Have you seen the same game I did against these two?

As you will see......, the RB's that you will see Next Friday Night, are a tad different than the Franklin RB's.......

...yeah, they are a tad different. I'm not knocking these young men, but neither one of them would start on this side of the river....for anybody

Nice try...those of us here in middle TN are not as un-edumaKaded as you think we are. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't want to ruin the party for you IHS guys but luck will not get you thru next week at Millington. You're about to run up against the fastest, hardest hitting kids you're gonna see all year.

...it's you again!

We've heard it all before...biggest, fastest, strongest, ugliest in-laws...WHATEVER

Can I have some of that stuff your growing out back? I need to be out of touch with reality like you are...I"m sure you need some company

ok. this is where everything starts to look bad for your team. these are the teams you beat. they dont look very convincing...

Team Record Score

Centennial 4-6 26-13

Memphis East 2-8 28-6

Clarksville 0-10 36-0

Dickson 6-4 27-7

Ravenwood 4-6 28-14

Brentwood 5-5 17-7

Columbia 3-7 42-13

Anitoch 7-5 44-12

again, i dont want to bash these teams. BUT, these are not convincing wins, in my opinion....

half of these teams would have beat Millington, White Station, and Whitehaven...keep playing cup-cakes every year and going undefeated in the regular season, and we'll keep beating you in the playoffs

Just remember what you typed on here when your top LB... and RB are making excuses to why they cant do there jobs cause our RB's and D is putting it to Indy. Oh yea last i remember Memphis East isn't a good team and yet yall only scored 28 points???? wtf.. millington would of had 40+ in first half easily.... Again YOU"LL SEE THERE BUDDY.... Go drink some more MOON SHINE

Well i guess not losing any games this season is our sign.

after we spank that tail Friday night we can stick around so our JV can play you guys...the fans would love it, two-for-one...and it would probably be a better game. At least you guys would have a chance to win...although it would be a small chance, it would be better than nothing

Just remember what you typed on here when your top LB... and RB are making excuses to why they cant do there jobs cause our RB's and D is putting it to Indy. Oh yea last i remember Memphis East isn't a good team and yet yall only scored 28 points???? wtf.. millington would of had 40+ in first half easily.... Again YOU"LL SEE THERE BUDDY.... Go drink some more MOON SHINE

ok, I'll relay the message. Consiglio and Pettigrew are sissies anyway. I'm not even sure they will make the trip.. We need to rest them for the BLUE CROSS BOWL!

isn't is past your bed time little one? Come back and play when you are all grown up.

Heart Wont Help you against Millington. and Consiglio Wont be able to stop millingtons running back. Look for him to run all over the Indy D

YOu forgot a 42-16 loss to franklin, and barely winning last night 17-14 on a jump ball to get into field goal range

Indy will not come out of nowhere and Beat them. Easy win for Millington

The reason we dont support indy is their lack of sportsmanship and respect.

1. A rediculous announcer that needs to be more unbias. making very unsportmanlike statements after the game. rubbing it in that franklin lost.

2. A Jack a## coach. Coming over to the franklin side taunting us after the game. saying we were talking all week and now where is the talk now? taunting us that we lost. sounds like a real sportsmanlike head coach.

3. The indy Fans. The way they bash other teams on the message boards. It is rediculous and you have to remember you are talking about HIGH SCHOOLERS.

Thats why we dont support INDY

They need to lay down this game will be no contest.

On the other side. i give indy maybe 9 points all game. Veras is the only one that will score

Not this year. Millington puts up 49 on indy

Indy will do no tail spanking. they will probably have their tails between their legs.

Millington 49- indy 9

QUOTE THIS

Awww poor baby. Why don't you come over here? I've got some warm chocolate chip cookies, the director's cut of 'The Notebook,' and a box of Kleenex. We can drown your sorrows together. You still wanna hang your hat on that 41-16 win? I mean, that's fine.

Sorry 'boutcha big guy, at least you've got soccer...

heheh ... so the coach for indy taunting the opposing team??? that really sound good. I guess it sounds like indy played there best game and franklin had an off night.

You can take the word of the Franklin baseball and soccer teams on CoachT, or watch the films from Indy's last two games and decide which was their best performance.