Sullivan South v. Maryville

Philster043

I have made my fair share of positive comments about South's positives as well. And by all means tell me about Powell's short comings. We struggled up front this year on offense and defense. We struggled to run the football effectively against good football teams. Our only signature win was against a Central team that was down this year. We played the best game of the year and still couldn't beat a Red Bank team that was dismantled by Maryville. Guys, this board is here to talk about the good and the bad of it. It's easy for you guys not to bash Powell because they aren't playing anymore...It's not going to hurt my feelings if we talk about all the things that you guys think is wrong with the Powell program, just grow some thicker skin. I don't mean any disrespect to the kids. I have said before it takes a special kind of kid to play football. That's why out of schools with several hundred kids only around 70 or so play football. I love the game and I always will. High School football has provided me with my most cherished memories and most meaningful friendships. That being said I have been the kid getting bashed on coacht. If you can't handle it then you either need to stop reading or grow thicker skin. Everyone has their own opinion. And isn't this an opinion board? But it's not like im just shooting off at the mouth with nothing to back up my arguments. Typically, the NET area is weaker then the Knoxville area (at least in the past 6 or so years). Thats a fact and theres no sense in debating it. MY main point here is that I'm interested to see what Phillips does against the best of the best. I mean think about it, don't we kind of brush of huge statistical games against teams that traditionally aren't very good? Great players are measured by what they do on the grandest of stages. That's football plain and simple. So Friday night we will get a chance to see what Phillips and Fletcher and Martin and Kitzmiller and the rest do on the grandest of stages.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South is going to crush Mary-ville. I mean what a bunch of girls they are...oh we're sooo good, we smudge our class down to a 4a so we can feel great about ourselves! Come on, it's like a bad movie where everyone in town is so obsessed about football....maybe you should learn how to do something other than play football and sleep with your cousins! All you Mary-ville fans may think it's ok to sleep with your cousins but outside of your incest filled town, it's really just disgusting.

What is really disgusting is your post on this board and that a moderator has not blocked your ISP for it.

By the way we don't need to plan our trip to the Borro, we know the way. I been staying in the same hotel and parking in the same spot since 98' for the championship game!

I have made my fair share of positive comments about South's positives as well. And by all means tell me about Powell's short comings. We struggled up front this year on offense and defense. We struggled to run the football effectively against good football teams. Our only signature win was against a Central team that was down this year. We played the best game of the year and still couldn't beat a Red Bank team that was dismantled by Maryville. Guys, this board is here to talk about the good and the bad of it. It's easy for you guys not to bash Powell because they aren't playing anymore...It's not going to hurt my feelings if we talk about all the things that you guys think is wrong with the Powell program, just grow some thicker skin. I don't mean any disrespect to the kids. I have said before it takes a special kind of kid to play football. That's why out of schools with several hundred kids only around 70 or so play football. I love the game and I always will. High School football has provided me with my most cherished memories and most meaningful friendships. That being said I have been the kid getting bashed on coacht. If you can't handle it then you either need to stop reading or grow thicker skin. Everyone has their own opinion. And isn't this an opinion board? But it's not like im just shooting off at the mouth with nothing to back up my arguments. Typically, the NET area is weaker then the Knoxville area (at least in the past 6 or so years). Thats a fact and theres no sense in debating it. MY main point here is that I'm interested to see what Phillips does against the best of the best. I mean think about it, don't we kind of brush of huge statistical games against teams that traditionally aren't very good? Great players are measured by what they do on the grandest of stages. That's football plain and simple. So Friday night we will get a chance to see what Phillips and Fletcher and Martin and Kitzmiller and the rest do on the grandest of stages.

When Curt goes to that Big Ten school, Wisconsin.....maybe he can pick up some cheese to go with all your whining. If your going to chat on here, don't cry like a little baby. One more thing, just because a kid plays football doesn't make him tough! I mean look at you! You played football and now your Mary-villes biggest cheerleader...wow your cool

What is really disgusting is your post on this board and that a moderator has not blocked your ISP for it.

By the way we don't need to plan our trip to the Borro, we know the way. I been staying in the same hotel and parking in the same spot since 98' for the championship game!

If South had been playing to lower class schools, they would have been in the same boat. Just enjoy it while you can, once the Tn school board steps in and gets some balls, you'll be in the right class (5a) and you'll be just an average team! I've seen your oversized school play down to smaller schools and win...big deal! You guys at Mary-ville are like the guy that buys the giant truck to make up for a small body parts! So enjoy parking your giant truck in that parking spot while you can because friday night South is going to pull your pants around your ankles and expose your small body part!

South is going to crush Mary-ville. I mean what a bunch of girls they are...oh we're sooo good, we smudge our class down to a 4a so we can feel great about ourselves! Come on, it's like a bad movie where everyone in town is so obsessed about football....maybe you should learn how to do something other than play football and sleep with your cousins! All you Mary-ville fans may think it's ok to sleep with your cousins but outside of your incest filled town, it's really just disgusting.

This post needs to be deleted period!!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

If South had been playing to lower class schools, they would have been in the same boat. Just enjoy it while you can, once the Tn school board steps in and gets some balls, you'll be in the right class (5a) and you'll be just an average team! I've seen your oversized school play down to smaller schools and win...big deal! You guys at Mary-ville are like the guy that buys the giant truck to make up for a small body parts! So enjoy parking your giant truck in that parking spot while you can because friday night South is going to pull your pants around your ankles and expose your small body part!

mod please... just block this morons ISP /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

mod please... just block this morons ISP

I'm sorry, I'm just tired of hearing all the Mary-ville love! If you don't like it too bad, curl up with a warm cup of hot coco and make yourself feel better. Try and get me off this blog because you don't like my opinion...thats something a self rightous bible thumper does! What I'm not sitting hear kissing everyones ######, so I'm a bad guy! If you don't like it, don't respond otherwise don't cry to the moderator and take away my freedom of speech! You make me sick! Grow a backbone, chill out and give a freakin break you baby!

I'm sorry, I'm just tired of hearing all the Mary-ville love! If you don't like it too bad, curl up with a warm cup of hot coco and make yourself feel better. Try and get me off this blog because you don't like my opinion...thats something a self rightous bible thumper does! What I'm not sitting hear kissing everyones ######, so I'm a bad guy! If you don't like it, don't respond otherwise don't cry to the moderator and take away my freedom of speech! You make me sick! Grow a backbone, chill out and give a freakin break you baby!

I have had it!!! I am sick and tired of people like you getting on here with no intent other than to stir up trouble. This is a place to have good CLEAN conversations and I am fed up with you coming on here and making comments that give a whole school a bad name. Just to everyone out there who hasnt really figured it out yet, this punk is does not speak for the real supporters of SSHS. He is a no class, low -life with nothing better to do. So please, even though I am not from South I know that they have more respect for Maryville this coming friday than one can fathom. I know if this was my school I would be outraged at the name that this hoodlum is trying to create for your school. I for one would love to see this person removed from coachT for good. I am sorry for anyone that scum bag has offended!!

You are a joke. A real moron. How do you get Maryville is incest. Id say Sullivan County has more incest people that Blount County. You are just making yourself look really, really stupid. I am from Cosby and love to watch Maryville. Coach Q amazes me. BTW, Rebel Ron, good luck to your runnin' Rebs. Didnt you say your folks went to Cosby?

I have had it!!! I am sick and tired of people like you getting on here with no intent other than to stir up trouble. This is a place to have good CLEAN conversations and I am fed up with you coming on here and making comments that give a whole school a bad name. Just to everyone out there who hasnt really figured it out yet, this punk is does not speak for the real supporters of SSHS. He is a no class, low -life with nothing better to do. So please, even though I am not from South I know that they have more respect for Maryville this coming friday than one can fathom. I know if this was my school I would be outraged at the name that this hoodlum is trying to create for your school. I for one would love to see this person removed from coachT for good. I am sorry for anyone that scum bag has offended!!

Lighten up Frances! Your the scumbag! Your just another person who is trying to control opinions on here, like I have said before, if it bothers you just ignore me but it's my opinion and more importantly my freedom of speech! I can just see you sitting there getting all worked up...so go get your mommy and have her tuck you in for the night, good to bed boy!