3. Dominique Mcduffie - Red Bank

4. Dontay Hampton - Arts and Sciences

5. Carter Mcmasters - Grace

6. Jeremy Sexton - Temple

7. Tim Benford - Red Bank

8. Brandon Herman - Grace

9. Stephen Cook - CCS

10. Hassan Cobb - Arts and Sciences

According to your list you may as well add Brandon Allen from Howard he is better than at least four of the guys on here

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chase is a junior, not a soph. I don't think he starts.

Brookshire doesn't start but is first off the bench. Wadley starts 5 seniors am I right? Look for this kid to porvide depth and well as being a good left-handed shooter from deep. If Wadley is a good coach, like I think he is, he'll give this kid plenty of time because he'll be the man next year.

Brookshire doesn't start but is first off the bench. Wadley starts 5 seniors am I right? Look for this kid to porvide depth and well as being a good left-handed shooter from deep. If Wadley is a good coach, like I think he is, he'll give this kid plenty of time because he'll be the man next year.

Chase is a really good fundamental player. he won't make a lot of flashy plays, but he knows how to play the game. Good shooter, good defender--fun to watch

I love all of yalls list, and I can't argue with any of them. I do think that any list should have William Moore on it, even tho he is injured this year.

But if I was starting a team and got first pick outta all these kids, I would take Dontay Hampton , I just love the intensity he brings. I know the smart thing to do is get Jurick and build your team around him, but this is jus my opinion.

2nd player may be Jeremy Sexton