CSAS at Grace

THELEGEND

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CSAS plays at Grace Friday the 30th. Who wins?

I do believe DB is the only team to play both so far (CSAS in Jamboree and Grace regular season). My observation? CSAS is overall more athletic, quicker and just better. CSAS guards and forwards are better. The game revolves around the tall, tall kid from Grace (I don't like to mention names). If he comes to play, Grace could win, or at least make a great game out of it. If he is a no factor, then CSAS will win big tme. CSAS plays with an intensity that Grace does not have.

Prediction? - CSAS - 74 Grace - 56

Do they have any new players? 24 is Herman. Who are these other people? Is one of them the Hughes kid? Who is Turner? How does their Bench look?

their bench looked real solid but all guards, there's no substitute for mcmasters so if you were to run the floor and wear him down he probably would get tired and even lazier, however although he played good, the key to grace is stopping herman, when he went off, the game was over, carter was goin off and it was still relatively winnable for dbcs idk if any of them are hughes, they had a couple nice lookin kids on JV that would probably start for a lot of other single A schools, i think everyone on the team can shoot lol

If he is a no factor, then CSAS will win big tme. CSAS plays with an intensity that Grace does not have.

Prediction? - CSAS - 74 Grace - 56

Wow! That's an interesting observation. It would be hard for me to imagine that a team that has beaten CSAS 2 out of the last 3 times they've played could be 20 points better than Grace at their place. I do think it will be a good game because of the contrast of styles but ultimatly I think CSAS will win because of their guard play and depth.

Prediction? - CSAS - 62 Grace - 53

Dadoffour makes a good point about Carter. The team he has signed with (Liberty) is looking for him to play outside and shoot the three. Carter is a great kid and a super athlete. He will do well because he is a smart player. I worry about team chemistry....Grace players do not seem to be on the same page as a team....I don't know. Some of their players seem very selfish and not interested in a team effort.

Patrick Shaughnessy (6'8") did not play against David Brainerd to rest his ankle. When Carter leaves the floor Patrick is more than capable of taking over.

their bench looked real solid but all guards, there's no substitute for mcmasters so if you were to run the floor and wear him down he probably would get tired and even lazier, however although he played good, the key to grace is stopping herman, when he went off, the game was over, carter was goin off and it was still relatively winnable for dbcs idk if any of them are hughes, they had a couple nice lookin kids on JV that would probably start for a lot of other single A schools, i think everyone on the team can shoot lol