CSAS at Grace

THELEGEND

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what in the world are you talking about. Dragoo was ticked off at them last week because he wasnt satisfied with the fact that they didnt dominate a team in their thanksgiving classic last week. they were up twenty at halftime and he was mad. how about you not speak if you dont know what you are talking about

dragoo mad is like a gnat in your ear. its not like he is a lion. he just states the obvious. "we're not making any shots." the 1st grader in the stands can see that. how bout doin the COACH thing and find mismatches. not many player can hang with hampton or cobb 1 on 1. just look at the kid from grace("there best player") the other night.

didnt help em win in overtime during that tourny huh?

why isnt my boy foster not getting quality PT? seems like when he goes in he comes right out. another seemly athletic player not being used. the bench is for players not cheerleaders!

dragoo mad is like a gnat in your ear. its not like he is a lion. he just states the obvious. "we're not making any shots." the 1st grader in the stands can see that. how bout doin the COACH thing and find mismatches. not many player can hang with hampton or cobb 1 on 1. just look at the kid from grace("there best player") the other night.

why isnt my boy foster not getting quality PT? seems like when he goes in he comes right out. another seemly athletic player not being used. the bench is for players not cheerleaders!

foster has the build obviously but he is the most un-coordinated person on the team....he is not very basketball smart on top of that....not saying he cant be useful because he can pull down a rebound but besides that.....there is no real need for and to put him in on mcmasters would have been a huge mistake...

foster has the build obviously but he is the most un-coordinated person on the team....he is not very basketball smart on top of that....not saying he cant be useful because he can pullhttp://images.coacht.com/boards/sty ... n_open.gif down a rebound but besides that.....there is no real need for and to put him in on mcmasters would have been a huge mistake...

from what i have seen he looks like he can help. good size and better hands than ball. i saw him set a great pick vs ER. its not like he has to score. zee came in and got 2 quick fouls and was on mcmasters. so are you tellin me another player is wasting his time with csas basketball? poor kid /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

from what i have seen he looks like he can help. good size and better hands than ball. i saw him set a great pick vs ER. its not like he has to score. zee came in and got 2 quick fouls and was on mcmasters. so are you tellin me another player is wasting his time with csas basketball? poor kid /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I'm sure everyone who is on the team is a very valuable member. Everyone can't play in every game and every game is not for every player. Its a long season and everyone will have their time to shine. Besides, Dragoo is not coaching the local church league or YMCA. Please stick to being a fan (or hater in your case) and stop trying to be a couch coach. It looks to me as if everyone understands and accepts their role on the team right now and they have great chemistry. I hope they keep it up. Its fun watching them play...

What mismatches are you talking about that's all you talk about is dragoo finding the mismatches. Dragoo cant conrol who the other teams put on cobb he gets his points so finding mismatches must not be an issue. secondly the overtime game was not the game i was referring to when I was talking about him being mad. The overtime loss was to a team that went to the AAAAA semifinals in georgia last year(not too shabby if you ask me). How about you ask Warren why he isnt playing. im sure he can tell you. Dragoo will tell a player why he isnt playing if the player would ask

I'm sure everyone who is on the team is a very valuable member. Everyone can't play in every game and every game is not for every player. Its a long season and everyone will have their time to shine. Besides, Dragoo is not coaching the local church league or YMCA. Please stick to being a fan (or hater in your case) and stop trying to be a couch coach. It looks to me as if everyone understands and accepts their role on the team right now and they have great chemistry. I hope they keep it up. Its fun watching them play...

yeah its very fun watchin em play i will say that. its just cobb, mckoy, m johnson, and foster have been playin together since middle school. i know foster might not run the play right everytime but he is not goin to get the ball knocked out his hands and adds beef to a weak post. just cause you 6'6 dont make you good just ask javon martin. plus i wanna see a dunk. not goin to happen from the csas tall man.

yeah its very fun watchin em play i will say that. its just cobb, mckoy, m johnson, and foster have been playin together since middle school. i know foster might not run the play right everytime but he is not goin to get the ball knocked out his hands and adds beef to a weak post. just cause you 6'6 dont make you good just ask javon martin. plus i wanna see a dunk. not goin to happen from the csas tall man.

Dunks don't win ball games. 8 for 8 from the free throw line does win ball games. I'll take that any day. The problem for Foster is the depth CSAS has. Somebody is going to lesser minutes than they think they deserve. He's a quality player, but whose minutes is he going to take up? THe good thing is, hopefully the team will keep playing as a team and not worry about minutes and stats. Everything will keep coming together.

Dunks don't win ball games. 8 for 8 from the free throw line does win ball games. I'll take that any day. The problem for Foster is the depth CSAS has. Somebody is going to lesser minutes than they think they deserve. He's a quality player, but whose minutes is he going to take up? THe good thing is, hopefully the team will keep playing as a team and not worry about minutes and stats. Everything will keep coming together.

He was also 0 for however many shots he took. He did, however, give Carter the assists to at least 4 or 5 of his 8 blocks. But I know, I know...who won?

warren is never going to dunk in a game forget about it. Did you play on the team last year. there is only one former player who has been showing up to gaes this year could this be you