Alcoa vs Goodpasture

Tornado89

Oh well...OK. Alcoa has way too much depth at the TB position. One of the finest field generals in Tennessee High School Football recent history. The F5's "D" is just way too good. Alcoa by as much as they want. GP will be lucky to score against the first team "D". Might get some meaningless TD's in the second half. Is the "Mercy Rule" going to be implemented in the Championship Games? If so, "Mercy Rule" by the third quarters over.

Sarcasm looks good on you

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im so glad to see people underestimate goodpasture once again. just look at our record and ask the teams we faced how the games turned out since they underestimated us too. and yeah i know we have lost twice in a row by a big margin but this year is a different year. and when friday comes along and the game starts and ends i cant wait to see the turn out. cuz once we beat yall "tornadoes" it will be a bitter sweet victory after reading all the trash talk yall have said.

At this point is confidence in Alcoa really underestimating another 2A?

Alcoa population is only around 15-20 thousand people, im going off the last 2000 census info...so that does seem odd they have more athletes.......discipline, fundamentals, and execution are the keys to success at any high school program, Maryville is the benchmark for excellence in those departments

HMMM? Hey how about an Alcoa/Trousdale game? Great coaches, discipline, fundamentals, execution and no recruiting. Whoa, wait, I shouldn't even be thinking this way..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I am sure GP won't stop believing but alcoa won't stop preparing, and they already believe they can do it. I see this game possibly getting rough for GP, especially if they perform at the level they did against DCA. GP must play to perfection and force Alcoa to mess up. That won't happen and Alcoa will win number 4.

I'm an Alcoa fan, and this game worries me. Goodpasture's offense is good, REAL good. #22 is one of the fastest running backs I've seen.

Thanks Quartermac: The Cougars have done a good job this year. weve played 3 5A schools 1 3A and have only had one no show DCA. We are very proud of this team this year for what they have accomplished. we know it will be a difficult task to stay with the Tornado's , great team, well coached. I know ya'll are equally proud as well. Hope it will be a great game Good luck both teams...................GO COUGARS..................

I'm an Alcoa fan, and this game worries me. Goodpasture's offense is good, REAL good. #22 is one of the fastest running backs I've seen.

DCA's defense shut him down. It is gonna take more that a few fast backs to beat Alcoa. Alcoa has some fast running backs themselves, a fast qb and a very good line to block for them with a big tight end that can play. The only way Goodpasture is gonna win is outcoaching Alcoa and Alcoa has a very good coaching staff. Goodpasture's coaches are not by a long shot as good as Alcoa's.

im so glad to see people underestimate goodpasture once again. just look at our record and ask the teams we faced how the games turned out since they underestimated us too. and yeah i know we have lost twice in a row by a big margin but this year is a different year. and when friday comes along and the game starts and ends i cant wait to see the turn out. cuz once we beat yall "tornadoes" it will be a bitter sweet victory after reading all the trash talk yall have said.

What can GP show us that we haven't already seen? That wing-t all game aint gonna cut it on Friday! Yall better try to pass the ball and get it down field or it will be a very long night for GP! We know it's a new year and that it's a different team, but I still don't see GP beating Alcoa! You just make sure to show up on here after the game! Alcoa by 28!!

DCA's defense shut him down. It is gonna take more that a few fast backs to beat Alcoa. Alcoa has some fast running backs themselves, a fast qb and a very good line to block for them with a big tight end that can play. The only way Goodpasture is gonna win is outcoaching Alcoa and Alcoa has a very good coaching staff. Goodpasture's coaches are not by a long shot as good as Alcoa's.

I'm not worried about Alcoa being able to score they've been able to do that on every team, including Maryville. What I'm worried about is Goodpasture's line, which is the best Alcoa has seen throughout the playoffs, spreading the defense out and letting GP's running backs find holes. If #9 and 22 can find the slightest opening they will hit it hard and downhill.

I'm not worried about Alcoa being able to score they've been able to do that on every team, including Maryville. What I'm worried about is Goodpasture's line, which is the best Alcoa has seen throughout the playoffs, spreading the defense out and letting GP's running backs find holes. If #9 and 22 can find the slightest opening they will hit it hard and downhill.

im not sayin we are gonna kill yall or anything cuz even i know thats askin alot but it aint gonna be some blow out liek it has been in the past. u can say all u want about your best player. peabody did the same thing and we shut him down. and yeah u may be able to shut our #22 down but we still got #9. and if u stop him too we got #24. we got more than one weapon. it takes more then one player to make a team win. and if we win im not gonna get on here and throw it in yalls faces and if yall win im not gonna say it was cuz of bad calls. friday will be a good game and i cant wait for it.

ghs- 42 alcoa- 35