1.)Maryville

2.) MBA

3.) Smyrna

4.) BA

5.) Bearden

6.) Farragut

7.) Indy

8.) Millington

We all know you love the Admirals, but how can you possibly say that they deserve to be ranked over WC? Farragut didn't really play well against Bearden, while WC not only knocked off Riverdale, but forced Smyrna to win a heck of a physical game.

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut didn't really play well against Bearden,

exactly.. Why is Farragut bad when they had a bad game in the 3rd round, but when Indy has a bad game 2 rounds later they are better? Bad games just happen. I don't think that just because your bad game comes later means you are the better team. We can always look at it like. Farragut had 2 bad games.. Indy had 4.

The bottom line is this...

I play for Smyrna, I'm a senior and therefore I will never play another game in my beloved purple and gold again so I no longer have to hold my tongue and listen to people talk about Smyrna Football.

Independence might have been good at some point during the season but Sat night they were horrible. Why are Indy fans on here celebrating a silver ball. Silver is just as bad as third or fourth. Independence was lucky to be in their side of the bracket and every indy fan knows it.

Bearden

Riverdale

Wilson Central

All of these teams could have beaten Independence and that's coming from somebody that plays 30-40 plays a game.

I give Independence their props for making it to the big game but they didn't deserve to be there, they were't good enough to play in it and they played scared and soft. The qb told me he was going to tell the ref on me and another player for talking to him during the game. All in All the point of my story is Smyrna is the back 2 back state champs. It doesn't matter who was on that field Saturday night the way our team was playing we were unstoppable. 26-0 at the end of one quarter and if coach shad wanted to we coulde have put up 50 in the first half.

SMYRNA BULLDOGS BACK 2 BACK STATE CHAMPIONS

Sincerely,

Number 11

exactly.. Why is Farragut bad when they had a bad game in the 3rd round, but when Indy has a bad game 2 rounds later they are better? Bad games just happen. I don't think that just because your bad game comes later means you are the better team. We can always look at it like. Farragut had 2 bad games.. Indy had 4.

Way to take a quote out of context to attempt to prove a point. I was saying that WC should be ranked ahead of Farragut, which I guess you just didn't read, because you aren't capable of reading past the word 'FARRAGUT.'

How can you realistically say Indy didn't deserve to be there? Is it their fault that they are geographically located in Region 6, which puts them on the Western side of the bracket? I know they played awfully Saturday night, but they won the games they needed to win to get there. Don't fault the team, fault the system.

But I guess we're on here to discredit and diminish the accomplishments of 15-18 year old kids, aren't we? Pathetic.

The bottom line is this...

I play for Smyrna, I'm a senior and therefore I will never play another game in my beloved purple and gold again so I no longer have to hold my tongue and listen to people talk about Smyrna Football.

Independence might have been good at some point during the season but Sat night they were horrible. Why are Indy fans on here celebrating a silver ball. Silver is just as bad as third or fourth. Independence was lucky to be in their side of the bracket and every indy fan knows it.

Bearden

Riverdale

Wilson Central

All of these teams could have beaten Independence and that's coming from somebody that plays 30-40 plays a game.

I give Independence their props for making it to the big game but they didn't deserve to be there, they were't good enough to play in it and they played scared and soft. The qb told me he was going to tell the ref on me and another player for talking to him during the game. All in All the point of my story is Smyrna is the back 2 back state champs. It doesn't matter who was on that field Saturday night the way our team was playing we were unstoppable. 26-0 at the end of one quarter and if coach shad wanted to we coulde have put up 50 in the first half.

SMYRNA BULLDOGS BACK 2 BACK STATE CHAMPIONS

Sincerely,

Number 11

I agree with the sackmaster, i am also a senior at Smyrna, and Indy may have been nervous, but they were second, which is the first loser

I play for Smyrna. Riverdale and Wilson Central are both better than Indy, Millington, and Farragut, but probably not Beardan. Indy is probably the worst team that we have played all year besides Blackman.

Farragut beat Bearden in the 1st game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

BTW HitorBeHit and all U come and see our silver ball folks. You can come and look at Hendersonvilles( 2 ). They have two . LOL /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Thanks for the correction hvillefootball