South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now is the time all have been waiting on all year. The two best teams in 1A football

colliding head to head next Fri. afternoon in the "Boro!

Excitement will be at a fevered pitch before and during the game. Afterward only one will

remain excited.

That one will be South Pittsburg!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Now is the time all have been waiting on all year. The two best teams in 1A football

colliding head to head next Fri. afternoon in the "Boro!

Excitement will be at a fevered pitch before and during the game. Afterward only one will

remain excited.

That one will be South Pittsburg!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Lets see what you can do now you OVERRATED Rebels

Lets see what you can do now you OVERRATED Rebels

Texas, all I know is we will show up and the best will go home with the Gold Ball!!!!!!!! Of 62 class A teams we are down to the last 2. Not too shabby. S. Pitt. has been here before a while back and we haven't but, none of the current players have been here so we should be somewhat equal in that regard. South Pittsburg will support their team and we will support the Rebels. I really have no idea how this game will shape up but, I know if I can still fog a mirror I will be there. I've lived for this day for a long time!!!

I would feel better though if we weren't so overrated!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to both teams for making it this far. May the better team win!

The same to ya'll from the Rebel nation!!!! I guess I may as well say now that the "kiddie posts" will likely show up this week but, they won't reflect the true feeling of the Rebel fan in general. We are proud of our team for making it to the title game and we all know that the best team will take home the hardware!! At this point, the BS walks and reality takes center stage!!! Ya' gotta love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!