South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought it was the guys with the spiked hair, dog collars with spikes, chains hanging everywhere. Shirt 4 sizes to big, pierced ever where. Pants big enough for 4 people, fingernails painted black, with black lipstick. That may be why they dont want to meet anyone. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> They feel as intimidated as a twinkie at a weight watchers convention.

http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10 I'm Sure That'd Work. We Was Gonna Strip his Shirt Off And Paint Him Red With Rebel Man On His Chest. But Yours Is Way Better. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

Tickets go on sale at the High School starting Tuesday morning. Cost is $10 each and the school gets $5 out of each ticket sold at the school so be sure and buy your ticket through the school. I'm sure McKenzie will be doing the same thing.

That'd Be Correct. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

luck and ifs.................keep beleiving that stuff. you are one of the ones that was predicting a huge blowout. we played a lot closer than you all wanted, but you dont have to admit it, everyone knows it.

We gave Hampton all the credit they deserved...they played a great game. For you to say we have no defense, is pretty immature. We should have went ahead and scored that last touchdown since someone from the Hampton sidelines, I won't say who, had the nerve to try and accuse us of running up the score. Anyway, enough of this nonsense, we have more important things to move onto now, like the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP, enjoy basketball season.

Hey there Pirate Tom- how are you?

I think you were on the 86 team that went to state championships, right? Tell me what you remember about that game? Did you get to play? IF this is not the place, maybe you can shoot me a message on myspace? I don't remember much about it, and you and I were on different buses... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hope I get to see you in the 'Boro!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

M

Yes I was on that team. Who is this?? I have alot of memories from that game I would love to share.

To much Aretha Franklin drama going on. Play the Cd and get all the respect you need. R.E.S.P.E.C.T. repeated enough to make one tired of hearing it. It aint about respect. Its about winning the gold ball. Please dont respect GV. They didnt win it either. How they played SP didnt matter either. Point is they lost as well. 1 point or 100. Results are the same. If you lost, move on and try to improve and win next year. The more you cry he more it hurts.

Hey Duck, after watching highlights of the Rebels I really think this will be a great game. One game they ran the spread and then in one of the playoff games they ran power I and just rammed it down that poor team's throat. I will have to say ya'll have size, speed and athleticism. Reminds me alot of the Pirates! I know with this being the state game, both teams will lay it all out there. Carr has a good arm. Our secondary will have to play their best game of the year to slow you guys down. On our side of the ball, we have 4 guys that can take it to the house. Robert is definitely the MAN this year. I don't understand why he is not up for 1A Back instead of Lineman. He is a good linebacker, but I think he is a better running back. No one has stopped Robert this year. That will be the key for McKenzie.

ZP, I feel like you. I think offensively this could be one of the better teams SP has had. The defense is another story. I am not bashing these boys at all. The DL has played very well in the playoffs, we have just given up too much in the passing game. The 94 (Banks boys) and 99 teams had better defenses in my opinion. Those Banks boys would flat out kill people. Vincent had a game saving open field tackle again Flowers from LC in the title game. The 99 team just had a stout bunch across the board. It did not hurt that they were all seniors /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

MikePirate, I want your take on the highlights from McKenzie's website. They look like a formidable opponent to me!

luck and ifs.................keep beleiving that stuff. you are one of the ones that was predicting a huge blowout. we played a lot closer than you all wanted, but you dont have to admit it, everyone knows it.

I know they ran right over your so called brick wall defence. Your 350 pounder got pushed all over the field. You are the one that said SP little backs would get flattened and wore out the first half. Hampton was the ones with their tongues hanging out at the end of the game. One thing sure Hampton went home. SP is going to Mboro.

I know they ran right over your so called brick wall defence. Your 350 pounder got pushed all over the field. You are the one that said SP little backs would get flattened and wore out the first half. Hampton was the ones with their tongues hanging out at the end of the game. One thing sure Hampton went home. SP is going to Mboro.

DEFENSE WAS ALL HYPE.

GO PIRATES!

Your "great defensive backs" couldn't handle the down the middle and the throw to the flats. So great backs, I don't think so. And by the way, there is no sour grapes, best team won, what else would you like me to say.

This post shows what you know /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> . DB's aren't responsible for backs coming out of the backfield for passes in the flats. You also need to give your QB credit for the almost prefect passes he threw at times. Our DB's had it well covered many times and he just made the throws. He is pretty good. Just more sour grapes /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />