South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont' know if I have ever said it but here goes............................................................................

GO PIRATES!!! Do us all in the county proud!! I have watched the Marion/SP, SP/FCS, SP/G-Ville, and SP/Hampton. If I can get all my work done early I will drive up and watch the last one of the year also. Seems like the pirates have gotten better as the year has went on. The only thing that worries me is that spread that MK runs. I know that they probably have better athletes than we did and for a half we were in control of the game. Problem is we couldn't keep up with yall. Hampton scored pretty well and drove the field on yall, but they couldn't get any stops. That is the key, to get stops. If SP wins the turnover battle, they win going away. SP 41-21

And again, Go Pirates!!

Thats why they play not to punt. Their punter gets all shook up. uh huh.

So maybe ... Just maybe ... McKenzie could pin em deep ... 3 and out 'em a couple of times ... Block a couple of punts ...

Then Mr. Golden Toe will tell coach he's too shook up to punt anymore ...

Then McKenzie can pin em deep again ... Make em go for it on 4th since the punter took an early leave ... And have em turn the ball over deep back there ...

Hey! Atleast I can hope /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The King will be in Murfreesboro on Friday. I will be getting there around 2:30 or 3:00. I am looking forward to meeting some of the CoachT posters. I would like to meet OP, Zonepirate, Pirate Mike, Pirate Tom, Team69, and others. OP, you better watch those frying pans, my better half has yet to toss one at me, but I always keep and I out. Sounds like your better half gives you a weekly frying pan to the head. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

yep both myself and Pirate Tom will be there. I look forward to meeting each of you as well. Zone, I know, the others I think want to remain anonymous. email me at mallis312@aol.com.