South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

Looking at some ratings out of Memphis, the 4 teams South Pitt has played in the playoffs are ranked in the top 8 in the state, the only team Mckenzie beat in the top 10 was Mt Pleasant, they are 9th. These ratings has South Pitt as a 15 point favorite.

the rebels did play #4 tca (in earlnall) in the third round and beat them 48 -21. I know they were rated in the top 10 to.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They must think that that one don't count...................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It Wasn't An East Tennessee Team. For Some Reason The East Is Best And The West Is Well Ya know. A Practice Team For Them To Play When They Get thier trophy. http://www.sweetim.com/s.asp?im=gen&ref=10

They must think that that one don't count...................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If there was any way to get the video of the entire game of McKenzie and Mt. Pleasant ... And these folks predicting South Pitt will win big see it ... I guarantee you they would doubt their decission ...

But as Butchie said ... Let 'em be and viewing these boards from home Saturday will be that much more entertaining /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If there was any way to get the video of the entire game of McKenzie and Mt. Pleasant ... And these folks predicting South Pitt will win big see it ... I guarantee you they would doubt their decission ...

But as Butchie said ... Let 'em be and viewing these boards from home Saturday will be that much more entertaining /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think that it has been entertaining this week.................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Zone Pirate.... What does S. Pitt do before the game? Just curious. We went down and played Memphis Carver in the playoffs a couple of years ago and Carver bunched up on the 50 yd. line and did the side straddle hop for about 5 minutes while our team was running final warm up plays. They bunched up and started hollering and were in complete unision. Pretty intimitading to all the Freshmen and subs that had their back to the Carver team....

Univ. of Hawaii is cool but go to Youtube and type in haka and watch the "New Zealand All Blacks" rugby team.

Yea the rugby guys are pretty cool at it too

We don't do a whole lot special. A little clapping while we are lining up to stretch and a little hollering now and then. Nothing out of the ordinary. We are very methodical and do the same drills for the same amount of time in the same sequence every week. Just turning on the game switch

Somebody asked about the offensive stats during the playoffs. Here they are. FCS was the only team that sold out more to stop the running game so we took advantage and had a big night passing

Avg. 369 rushing, 87 passing

Vs. Hampton 408 rush, 74 pass

Vs. Gordonsville 396 rush, 40 pass

Vs. FCS 262 rush, 227 pass

Vs. Trousdale 410 rush, 6 pass

I saw the McKenzie - MP and the McKenzie - TCA game film and parts of all the others. MP and TCA both had their chances to win. The TCA game was a lot closer than the score. Think of us as a TCA with a lot more horsepower. It will be a good game

We might not have faced four good backs in one game but we did face Marco Daily and Mr. Harper from Peabody and we did very well against them and most of the time we are a second half team like fourth quarter. I think we will be ok, if yall get two or two fifty rushing i think we will still be ok and be able to pull this one off and pull the upset.........................................................................GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you have faced several goods backs but not a team that has several on the field at one time. Key on one, get burned by the other. Key on all, oops, we just burned you down field with a pass. I fully expect the Pirates to rush for over 300 yards. Even with that, this game will be close for awhile. Pirates pull away late. No prediction yet, will save that for tomorrow.