South Pittsburg vs. Mckenzie

HomeyTheClown

All this Daling talk...............................there's an image to get rid of before trying to sleep tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='little23' date='Dec 5 2007

Zone, why do ya have to keep giving me a hard time? I'll admit I should have remembered the company I'm in when I made that post, but can't ya just let it go? And, yes, I will be at the game. I promised my boys I would take them to a game where they could see how football is supposed to be played. I may even bring some of the fine folks of Livingston with me...it's been 2 years since we've been there.

Well You'll Definately Wanna Sit On Mckenzie's Side Then.

Butchie, I may wear blue and white now, but I bleed black and orange! One thing's for sure, though, my boys will learn a lot no matter where we sit!

Keys to stopping South Pitts. speed.

1. Based on your postion, assignment and defensive calls, assume a good football position.

2. Upon assuming this position, rotate 180 degrees.

3. When the ball is snapped, you'll have a headstart to where South Pitts. backs will be.

ZonePirate, Did I not tell 'em last week? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The excitement and tension around our town is rising more and more. SP will bring home the gold ball on Friday. These kids are on a mission and I expect them to finish it.

That would make the Rebels and the Pirates just about equal then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!

FINISH THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I've been just biding my time to make this pick. I've been watching and studying on these two teams for a week now. I know what they both have. I've seen the strengths and the weaknesses.

These are two great teams, otherwise, they wouldn't be headed to Murfreesboro. That being said, only one team can win and that team will be South Pittsburg.

Both teams have outstanding offenses and no one has really shut down either one so far this year.

But since the Pirates lost to Temple last year, they have been absolutely on a mission. They pretty much rolled through the regular season, only getting tested really once against Tyner.

They have been playing this season for Coach Don and themselves. They have faced the toughest path to the state championship game and not so much as blinked. You don't roll through Trousdale, Friendship, Gordonsville and Hampton like they did without being a very special team. Those scores were not flukes and in some cases those games could have been even worse.

McKenzie is a good team and will put up a fight, but SP is too fast and too powerful and too focused IMO (and I don't have a dog in this hunt).

South Pitt 38 - McKenzie 24

Keys to stopping South Pitts. speed.

1. Based on your postion, assignment and defensive calls, assume a good football position.

2. Upon assuming this position, rotate 180 degrees.

3. When the ball is snapped, you'll have a headstart to where South Pitts. backs will be.

ZonePirate, Did I not tell 'em last week? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you sure did

All this Daling talk...............................there's an image to get rid of before trying to sleep tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Duck, as far as I know, there is no fan bus going to the game. However dad suggested those who might be interested in traveling on bus to contact either Long Heights Baptist or First Baptist to see if they are taking a bus.

Hey Heath's old GF /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ...you coming to the game? Tell the fine folks in Livingston we appreciate the support

Zone, why do ya have to keep giving me a hard time? I'll admit I should have remembered the company I'm in when I made that post, but can't ya just let it go? And, yes, I will be at the game. I promised my boys I would take them to a game where they could see how football is supposed to be played. I may even bring some of the fine folks of Livingston with me...it's been 2 years since we've been there.

Because it's fun /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> You are getting off easy..I'll cut you some slack since you are coming to the game

Bring a crowd...let's make it loud!!!!