CSAS vs Temple

dadoffour

You must be a player there or have a son that plays there but I can tell you Temple has the talent and the ability to beat CSAS by 15 points or more,weather they do or not will be left up to them.If they show up with all there guns it will be a long night for CSAS if not it will be a long night for Temple.

The problem is there are entirely too many people who have seen only their team play and they automatically assume they have the better team without having watched anyone else. I've seen CSAS play several times this year and I've only seen Temple play in the jamboree. After watching CSAS, they definitely have the chance to be really special, not only because of their talent, but also their chemistry and desire. But, I refuse to say CSAS will win easily because I've only seen Temple play in the Jamboree, which doesn't count for much. It should be a great game, but until Friday night, it's all talk.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is there are entirely too many people who have seen only their team play and they automatically assume they have the better team without having watched anyone else. I've seen CSAS play several times this year and I've only seen Temple play in the jamboree. After watching CSAS, they definitely have the chance to be really special, not only because of their talent, but also their chemistry and desire. But, I refuse to say CSAS will win easily because I've only seen Temple play in the Jamboree, which doesn't count for much. It should be a great game, but until Friday night, it's all talk.

Same here I,ve seen Temple play 4 games and CSAS play 2 Temple can and will be very hard to beat this year has well as CSAS but from what I have seen Temple is has good and a more balance team than last year.It just seem CSAS that there something missing being a coach for 20 years I will have to favor Temple,but can they lose sure but I don't feel they will it would be great to see CSAS and Temple at the state playing each other again.

You must be a player there or have a son that plays there but I can tell you Temple has the talent and the ability to beat CSAS by 15 points or more,weather they do or not will be left up to them.If they show up with all there guns it will be a long night for CSAS if not it will be a long night for Temple.

I am not a player nor do I have a son that plays there. I have seen them play a few times this year and I know many of the kids. I think you missed my point. these kids dont have a hangover from getting blasted by temple last year that was in the past. this is a new year. that's all im saying

There is a completely different Temple team on the court this season then last year. Just because there is not a Skogen, Smith, or Newsome, does not mean they are not any good. In fact, from what I can tell they are every bit as good as last year and still gaining momentum.

As I have said before, I expect CSAS to have more chemistry and momentum. None of their players came from football practice to the gym. CSAS could come out and win this one and it could be bad but, quite honestly, I find it difficult to believe that CSAS could bring any more heat then Cleveland did. I did not see the game but I read about it in the paper and have been reading about Cleveland for some time now. They are supposed to be one of the top teams in the area and Temple was pretty impressive in the way they competed with them.

We had to listen to all the fluff and noise last year about how good CSAS was last year. We are used to the noise and we just tune it out. Until you come to our house and beat us, then we will understand the words that are coming out of your mouth. What many of you do not realize is that we have seen CSAS play. We saw them play us four times last year and we watched them play other teams. They are basically the same team we played last year as far as their personnel. Yes, they ought to be better then what they were last year. The other thing that many do not understand is that this Temple team is not anything like last year's team. In my opinion they are very different and better overall.

Jeremy Sexton is already as good a player stat-wise as Seth Skogen. Jarrod Johnson and Kendall Peterson are rebounding machines. Brandon Andrews can shoot the lights out from the arc. Ben Montgomery is bigger, quicker, and stronger then CSAS' big man down low. James Kemp is as smart a point guard as you need who will score threes as much as he wants.

It would be a terribly, embarassing, humiliating mistake for you third street boys to show up at Vance gym Friday night with the insane idea that you will beat us by thirty. You guys are very good, there is no doubt, but you are not thirty points better than Temple. It will be more likely that Temple will put fifteen or more on you by night's end.

Is it just me or is Cleveland a pretty good team? They played at the Blue Raiders and seemed to play well. I mean getting beat at the end of the game speaks volumes for them. What I mean by "scheme"; is there a weakness that CSAS has that Temple could exploit? I have not seen them play since last year so I don't know if they are playing at the same level that they were in the state tournament.

We know Temple is not near the team they were last year but I never underestimate Temple "heart". But Legend, you see them alot more than I do so I will tip my hat to you on this matter.

the scheme is to take it to the CSAS big man. get him in foul trouble but dont foul him. the only point he had against grace where from the line. he isnt very strong and his post game isnt to soild. if temple had to choose a game to play zone this will be it. the 1on1 match ups arent there for temple. i dont think CSAS has seen a 1-3-1 all year. not getting into a fast paced game will help too. expect the full court press. if you break it there will be a easy bucket. you have to make it a half court game. run play after play after play. they live and die by the 3. if you can make em settle for em good idea. sexson just needs to play park ball on D and offense( be phycial). if he can break his defender off hot sauce style they might lose composer.

prayin for last years team to come back would be a good idea too!

You must be a player because you are dreaming.CSAS just did not play well against Temple last year and all lot of the credit goes to that Temple team. However they did split the year before so I wouldn't go as far to say that CSAS has waited several years, Grace maybe has though. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DIDNT PLAY WELL!!!!! so CSAS had 4 bad games against TEMPLE. they never had there best players on the floor at one time. you have to expect to lose if that is the case. hopefully the "super subs" are starting this year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I just watched Arts and Sciences play and I believe that they are a lot better this year than last. They have at least 8 people that can score in bunches, and if they all are in sync, if will be tough for any team to handle. Temple will have to limit the turnovers against the press, or it could be ugly. A 1-3-1 may be good for Temple b/c A&S likes to set up against a zone in the corners, but I assume Temple will run man.

All of the dragoo haters should be happy because I have heard from a reliable source that Dragoo will not be on the sideline Friday Mr. Ball is strongly ocnsidering firing dragoo today because he only scored 102 points on Richard hardy last night and they should have been going for 200. Maybe Dragoohater can coacht the team friday

All of the dragoo haters should be happy because I have heard from a reliable source that Dragoo will not be on the sideline Friday Mr. Ball is strongly ocnsidering firing dragoo today because he only scored 102 points on Richard hardy last night and they should have been going for 200. Maybe Dragoohater can coacht the team friday

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />