1A Mr. Football-Marco Dailey

thefan02

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok...not trying to take ANYTHING away from this young man, but I just read that someone posted that he may not be able to go to MTSU or TSU because of the grades, if one doesn't have the grades to get into a college like that, then why are they playing football in the first place?

Did you consider that whoever made that statement might not have known what they were talking about? He could not have continued to be a two and three sport athlete without the grades that the TSSAA requires. Most speculation comes from the lack of hype about WHERE Marco will go to school.

ok...not trying to take ANYTHING away from this young man, but I just read that someone posted that he may not be able to go to MTSU or TSU because of the grades, if one doesn't have the grades to get into a college like that, then why are they playing football in the first place?

Even kids going to big Div 1 schools get signed and placed in prep or Jr college to bring up there grades up. I have no idea about Dailey's grades so this is just a general statement that may or may not apply to him. Most kids play football because they want to.... not because of a potential scholarship or something.

...and this is how rumors get started. Whether or not he has good grades, who knows (obviously no one in this thread) so let's not come in here throwing around random hearsay that we read ON THE INTERNETS (i hope all of your credibility doesn't rely on facts you read on message boards).

however some FACTS are those records...which were mighty impressive.

Dailey...who knows what his grades are...if they are good then this is just a rumor to take away from his on field accomplishments...if they are bad may be he is playing to get a free education...either way this thread is not about his grades but his game...and that he has plenty of...a great player and deserving of this award

Yall took my statement all wrong. Yes i did say that his grades might not get him in, BUT I DID NOT KNOW THAT FOR A FACT, that is just something I read in the paper. I am not in his classes so I have no idea what his grades are. SO please dont say that I had said he wouldnt get in b/c of his grades, I was just sayin that they could be a problem when he applies for college. Anyways I didnt start this thread to talk about his grades, I started to talk about this young man's abilities on the football field. Now when I was reading the paper, it did say that he indicated that NC State was the D1 school that was showing the most interest. If you would like to read the article here is the link.

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/article...es/01dailey.txt

Yall took my statement all wrong. Yes i did say that his grades might not get him in, BUT I DID NOT KNOW THAT FOR A FACT, that is just something I read in the paper. I am not in his classes so I have no idea what his grades are. SO please dont say that I had said he wouldnt get in b/c of his grades, I was just sayin that they could be a problem when he applies for college. Anyways I didnt start this thread to talk about his grades, I started to talk about this young man's abilities on the football field. Now when I was reading the paper, it did say that he indicated that NC State was the D1 school that was showing the most interest. If you would like to read the article here is the link.

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/article...es/01dailey.txt

WHY BRING GRADES UP IF U DONT KNOW THERE IS A PROBLEM?R U A FEMALE,STARTING GOSSIP?

No but I was told before the season started, I was talking to a coach from MTP and I was asking about Marco and he said that he could get into college with his play but was concerned he might not get in b/c of grades. Look I am not trying to start any kind of gossip like most on here. I am going by from what I heard from a coach and what the newspaper had said. And plus once again I didnt start this to talk about the man's grades, I started this to acknowledge this man's ability to play football. I think he is a heck of an athlete and hope that his grades dont set him back when applying for college. That was all I was saying. Excuse me if I have offended anybody. I was just going by what I was told and read in the paper. EXCUSE ME!

No but I was told before the season started, I was talking to a coach from MTP and I was asking about Marco and he said that he could get into college with his play but was concerned he might not get in b/c of grades. Look I am not trying to start any kind of gossip like most on here. I am going by from what I heard from a coach and what the newspaper had said. And plus once again I didnt start this to talk about the man's grades, I started this to acknowledge this man's ability to play football. I think he is a heck of an athlete and hope that his grades dont set him back when applying for college. That was all I was saying. Excuse me if I have offended anybody. I was just going by what I was told and read in the paper. EXCUSE ME!

Why even bring it up on this thread then? Just say congratulations hope you have a great carrer. Some people can't help but try to bring down other people especially on special occasions.

Double Congratulations on Winnig Twice Marco! Not many have done it. You are truely one of few. You can do anything you set your mind to, I have no doubt.

Why even bring it up on this thread then? Just say congratulations hope you have a great carrer. Some people can't help but try to bring down other people especially on special occasions.

Double Congratulations on Winnig Twice Marco! Not many have done it. You are truely one of few. You can do anything you set your mind to, I have no doubt.

well said youngtiger.........................good luck to Daily in what ever road you choose to go down in life................. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" /> /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />