TOP 10 in 1A

culleokarep

Lookin back at everyones top 10 I really dont think that anyone knows enough about each team to rank them. The only team ive seen play is Culleoka and I went to NCS last year so I know what they have comming back. That being said its all about who get hot at the end of the season. Two years ago NCS got hot in the district tounement and made it to Sub-state and probably should have made it to state. I would say that two other team (other then east robertson) were better then us but we got hot when it counted.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not concerned with poll anymore they are a waste of time. They mean nothing. Guess who were the top two single a programs in west tennessee last year.(Lake County and Union City) And on one night they both got beat and upsetted in the region. I'm not going to press on the polls this year because i just wanna make state i dont care if we are the 100 rank team in tennessee in single a basketball. All that matters if we get past district we need to at least win two game to make a substate game. So say what yall want to say about who you think is better. I just wanna be better on one night to upset someone and play on. If anyone say that union city is better than humboldt last year i would say they could be better about 364 out of 365 day but in the region it was that 365th day. Samething with lake county and trenton. Lake county was better than trenton but it was trenton night. So be careful about the polls i think that i rather be a underdog in some of the matchup in region than a favorite. Rank lake county 30 all i care just win when it counts.

you're right ole buddy..I'd trade the two wins against Trenton last year in the regular seasonfor that one night they beat us in the regin..

you're right ole buddy..I'd trade the two wins against Trenton last year in the regular seasonfor that one night they beat us in the regin..

Same with me about Humboldt...Seems like the the key is finishing third in the district tournament....UC finshed third in the district tournament two years ago and won the state championship...Humboldt finished third last year in the district tournament and went on to the state tournament....UC,Humboldt and LC have to stay away from each other in the region semis...Problem is,only one team will do that....

Same with me about Humboldt...Seems like the the key is finishing third in the district tournament....UC finshed third in the district tournament two years ago and won the state championship...Humboldt finished third last year in the district tournament and went on to the state tournament....UC,Humboldt and LC have to stay away from each other in the region semis...Problem is,only one team will do that....

Don't you have us coming in 3rd place this year...lol...Never mind..I believe you have Trenton

hahaha...well for what its worth heres my take on the situation

#1 Lake Co. 6-0 this team seems to be dominating so far im interested to see how they do when district play really kicks up

#2 Union City 5-0 beat humboldt already in a big matchup and they havent had much trouble putting away the rest of the teams on their schedule

#3 Nashville Christian 8-0 dont know a whole lot about this team but at 8-0 its hard not to have them on this list

#4 CSAS 7-1 only loss is to tift county and they have been dominating most every other team they play...these guys look good and have the potential to go deep this year

#5 Manassas 9-1 these guys have played a very tough schedule so far and only lost one game by 8 points...as with lake co. im curious to see how long they can keep winning

#6 Culleoka 5-2 two tough losses to ravenwood and mba games that should have been won have set this team back...their shooting needs to improve before district games start on friday...however you cant count out demario and the talent that this team has

#7 Moore Co. 3-2 if your not from middle tn. chances are you havent heard of this team...that will change this year...tyler jean the point guard is a scoring machine...they are athletic and play well as a team...this team is almost a lock to go to state and you should keep your eye on these guys

#8 Humboldt 3-1 only loss is to union city...would love to rate these guys higher but they havent played alot of games and i dont know enough about them this year

#9 East Robertson 3-1 only loss this team has suffered came at the hands of station camp...these guys have got or been close to state the last few years and so far they look tough again this year

and last but not least....

#10 Richland 4-0 they have yet to be truly tested but this group is always looking for respect...they matchup with moore co. tonight and if they can upset moore co. that would be a big stepping stone for this team

lets hear it ladies and gentleman

Boy i will tell u this there is sum real talent in single A BUT the best team is manassas...these kids are very athletic and they play well together. Coach Harris has these guys playing the best i have seen them since Eric West was there (mcnessee st). They are talented and then they have three guys from westside that played on that team that made it to state last year....they are exciting to watch....its alot of talk about their guard play from derrick richards they say this kid is a high mid major prospect...and i will tell u this he can play. these kids are for real and so is coach harris. They already have a win over a team that is pick to head to the boro in AAA mitchell. They out played mitchell annd made them look like they were overrated....I have already made my decision manassas to win it all....go check em out tell me what u think!!!!

hahaha...well for what its worth heres my take on the situation

#1 Lake Co. 6-0 this team seems to be dominating so far im interested to see how they do when district play really kicks up

#2 Union City 5-0 beat humboldt already in a big matchup and they havent had much trouble putting away the rest of the teams on their schedule

#3 Nashville Christian 8-0 dont know a whole lot about this team but at 8-0 its hard not to have them on this list

#4 CSAS 7-1 only loss is to tift county and they have been dominating most every other team they play...these guys look good and have the potential to go deep this year

#5 Manassas 9-1 these guys have played a very tough schedule so far and only lost one game by 8 points...as with lake co. im curious to see how long they can keep winning

#6 Culleoka 5-2 two tough losses to ravenwood and mba games that should have been won have set this team back...their shooting needs to improve before district games start on friday...however you cant count out demario and the talent that this team has

#7 Moore Co. 3-2 if your not from middle tn. chances are you havent heard of this team...that will change this year...tyler jean the point guard is a scoring machine...they are athletic and play well as a team...this team is almost a lock to go to state and you should keep your eye on these guys

#8 Humboldt 3-1 only loss is to union city...would love to rate these guys higher but they havent played alot of games and i dont know enough about them this year

#9 East Robertson 3-1 only loss this team has suffered came at the hands of station camp...these guys have got or been close to state the last few years and so far they look tough again this year

and last but not least....

#10 Richland 4-0 they have yet to be truly tested but this group is always looking for respect...they matchup with moore co. tonight and if they can upset moore co. that would be a big stepping stone for this team

lets hear it ladies and gentleman

How can you list Richland as one of the top 10 in the state?

Summertown in my opinion is a team that should make it to subsate. They are tryin their best to fly in under the radar this year, but i got a chance to watch them last Friday in Mt. PLeasant and they had 4 kids that scored in double digits. They looked good this early in the season.

How can you list Richland as one of the top 10 in the state?

Summertown in my opinion is a team that should make it to subsate. They are tryin their best to fly in under the radar this year, but i got a chance to watch them last Friday in Mt. PLeasant and they had 4 kids that scored in double digits. They looked good this early in the season.

It's hard to say how good Summertown is...when they are playing Mount Pleasant. Since M.P. went deep into the football playoffs, this was their first game. M.P. hadn't been playing together much before that. However, Summertown is still going to be tough. I'm just hoping that Moore County, Summertown, Culleoka, and another tough team show up at the region to play each other. There's no doubt that one of these teams will represent our area well.

Boy i will tell u this there is sum real talent in single A BUT the best team is manassas...these kids are very athletic and they play well together. Coach Harris has these guys playing the best i have seen them since Eric West was there (mcnessee st). They are talented and then they have three guys from westside that played on that team that made it to state last year....they are exciting to watch....its alot of talk about their guard play from derrick richards they say this kid is a high mid major prospect...and i will tell u this he can play. these kids are for real and so is coach harris. They already have a win over a team that is pick to head to the boro in AAA mitchell. They out played mitchell annd made them look like they were overrated....I have already made my decision manassas to win it all....go check em out tell me what u think!!!!

Mitchell is AA, my friend..