2008 Region 6-1a

Magnavox3

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well apparently we were just as good as waynesboro although the wildcats did pull off a massive one point win? after their defense laid down in the fourth quarter and surrendered no less than three touchdowns in the last few minutes of the game.....Nobody I know came away from that game thinking waynesboro had the better team.....kevin white graduated from collinwood this year but all the other premier players are coming back so see you next time......enjoy your win while you can //////and dont give me that bs about the great young players you got coming up.....I went to the wood, boro jv and freshman games.............what we got coming up is def better than what you got

ps..hope you enjoyed the b ball games the other night.........I sure did!!!!!!!

collinwood was a heckuva lot better last year than I thought they would be but that doesnt change the fact the 07 team had virtually no experience when the season started.......it wont be that way going into the next two season though

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats probably tha most ridiculous thing i ever heard.....yea nobody thought we was better than yall just evry other team in the state.....u no not only did we beat yall we also went a round further in the playoffs than u so yea just keep thinkin yall r the better team and when yall roll into the boro next year when u leave ull no who the best team is.........

early score predictions

Wayne Co. 35

South part of wayne co. 7 good luck

Wayne County will have a good senior class next year and a great Jr. class. They will have several soph step up and get alot of play time also. The incoming freshman class has several players that can help some depending on growth. But most of them won't play until soph year. Look for A. Rice to play big with T. Rice. A. Rice will start at a LB spot and WR spot. WC best chance to make a big run will be in 2 years but will be very strong by end of next season. WC will have several all region players back next year including 3 RBs that are soph this year.

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats probably tha most ridiculous thing i ever heard.....yea nobody thought we was better than yall just evry other team in the state.....u no not only did we beat yall we also went a round further in the playoffs than u so yea just keep thinkin yall r the better team and when yall roll into the boro next year when u leave ull no who the best team is.........

early score predictions

Wayne Co. 35

South part of wayne co. 7 good luck

Next to the funniest post I've seen on here. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wayne Co. returns all but one lineman and one running back.

collinwood doesnt lose any significant RB's i dont believe

Wayne county must not according to post above

CA-loses 1 lineman

Zion-loses a couple lineman, keeps backs and qb

mount pleasant- keeps most line i believe, loses pretty much all backfield

not sure about the rest fill me in

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats probably tha most ridiculous thing i ever heard.....

No the most rediculous thing was you and your gang throwing your hands up and yelling "What about about football?" while your basketball team was getting creamed by Collinwood. Thats a way to represent. Get some class. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

No the most rediculous thing was you and your gang throwing your hands up and yelling "What about about football?" while your basketball team was getting creamed by Collinwood. Thats a way to represent. Get some class. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Bout time you dusted the ol keyboard off . One of the posts was wrong with WC only loosing one lineman . #75 and the Price kid are seniors i know , they will be missed , The Trojans lose one player that only started half a year last year . Should be a great group of seniors and JR next year to say the least ,,,, the Wood Will be ROCKING next year for sure !!! GO TROJANS

just got news with the new plant coming to waynesboro,which is a miracle in itself,A couple of kids came and looked at the school friday.they are linemen type players who played for a 4-a team in east tn.one of the players is about 6'2 260 a soph.and the other is a freshman 6'4 and 220.good looking kids who made all region this past year.hope they come to the boro!

collinwood is the team to beat. everybody else is playing for second.as far as the prediction you better not overlook the other teams.wayne co. and mt.pleasant have their work cut out for them.if i know those two coaches they will kill them in the weightroom! these two believe in winning games in the off season not during the season.the players from both schools say there off season stuff is almost not human,but that's the way they do it,and believe in it.good luk to all teams and you will see some surprises!

Good to hear about the new plant , we dont need any ringers now , they better be d-lineman , to stop our running-backs . Go Trojans