Bradley Central in Georgia this weekend

ru4mocs

Lion Duals at Peachtree Ridge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teams compteting include:

North Forsyth, GA

Central Forsyth, GA

Gilmer, GA

Ringgold, GA

Woodland, GA

Grayson, GA

Lexington, SC

Bradley Central, TN

Mill Creek, GA

Miller Grove, GA

Peachtree Ridge, GA

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lion Duals at Peachtree Ridge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teams compteting include:

North Forsyth, GA

Central Forsyth, GA

Gilmer, GA

Ringgold, GA

Woodland, GA

Grayson, GA

Lexington, SC

Bradley Central, TN

Mill Creek, GA

Miller Grove, GA

Peachtree Ridge, GA

I hate that I'm going to miss you guys, but it's like we're doing a swap. You'll be about 2 miles from my house and I'll be up at Cleveleland with Collins Hill. Coach Sinnot at Peachtree Ridge is a great guy and I'm sure he'll take care of you. Peachtree Ridge has two studs...Andrew Sartain and Mr. Kendall Albert. You guys should bring back all the hardware though.

Have a good time and good luck..you'll be one exit north of Bass Pro Shop and 2 exits south of the Mall of Georgia.

It appears Bradley is tired of getting beat up on by Collins Hill year after year and since McCallie will be at the Cleveland Duals it is no surprise that Bradley will be going somewhere else to wrestle. As they say, it is their team and schedule and they can do it however they want to. Just gotta be the BIG FISH in a small pond!!

It appears Bradley is tired of getting beat up on by Collins Hill year after year and since McCallie will be at the Cleveland Duals it is no surprise that Bradley will be going somewhere else to wrestle. As they say, it is their team and schedule and they can do it however they want to. Just gotta be the BIG FISH in a small pond!!

Not so sure about that......they beat us like they owned us for a long time! I think the kids and many of the parents really enjoy the traveling. I think Bradley can hold their own where ever they go.

Or it could be that the Bears, family, and friends are tired of being crammed into the Jones wrestling arena for the duals. There isn't enough room for us let alone anyone else. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Let me guess, a Bradley wrestler either beat you personally or they regularly thump your team.

No, they will not wrestle my school. We are Div. 2. Nothing new

Are you and TurkeyBar one in the same or just birds of a feather ?

Whatever it is be careful what you claim to wish for, you may not enjoy the outcome of a Bradley and whoever you are match up near as much as you think you would.

Bradley always has an easy schedule. nothing new here!!

Easy? In the last 7 or so years, Bradley has been to the VA Duals 3 times. Easy? (placed all three times i believe).

No, they will not wrestle my school. We are Div. 2. Nothing new

YOUR school? You own it? Coach there? or just an overzealous parent? Get a life

I hate that I'm going to miss you guys, but it's like we're doing a swap. You'll be about 2 miles from my house and I'll be up at Cleveleland with Collins Hill. Coach Sinnot at Peachtree Ridge is a great guy and I'm sure he'll take care of you. Peachtree Ridge has two studs...Andrew Sartain and Mr. Kendall Albert. You guys should bring back all the hardware though.

Have a good time and good luck..you'll be one exit north of Bass Pro Shop and 2 exits south of the Mall of Georgia.

I have to agree about the program at Peachtree Ridge. Goodfolks! Coach Danny was one of the assistant coaches for my team when I was in high school. Great guy to be around then just as he is now. When they were up at the Black Horse a few years ago he and I had a good chat, always nice to see old faces. So needless to say they have a small TN connection as well.