Matt Brown

MJCS

Chris Frazier

Tyler Kocher

RBS

Mark Shirley

Patrick Berry

Congratulations to all these young men.

Croz, thanks for posting this.....hadn't seen it yet.

Congratulations to all on the list....they are all to be commended for all their hard work,

and enduring a very trying season for Reg. 4. Way too many injuries and accidents to

our fine young folks. Every year has its' injuries, of course, but ot seemed like this yr.

has been way beyond the norm.

I'm glad to see the young man from G-ville is doing so well, as well as his sister. I had the

good fortune to get to talk to them twice this year & wish them well in person. Great

attitudes. Being a disabled vet myself, I'm well aware of the hurdles they face in making

adjustments for their injuries. They have the attitude to cope.

May next season be injury free & everyone has a great season.

Way to go guys...Reg. 4 is still one tough cookie.

Congrats to all the guys wo made all region selection in what I still believe to be the thoughest region in 1A.

Someone that I think should get an extra congrats is Lee Maasen from FCS. At the beginging of the year he had no idea if he would even be stepping on the field or not, the starting QB got hurt early and the Sophomore Maasen stepped up big for his team. I did not know if he would be able to get All-region or not this year but I don't know if anyone else deserves it more for their physical abilities as well as his mental toughness.

Yeah Croz Thanks for posting this. Of the 6 from FCS, 4 are Seniors including Rickaway, Waynick, Jones, Molander, Carmen and Walker are Juniors and Maasen is a Soph. Congradulations to all these guys from Region 4. Justin Smith is a fine young man and an excellent football player. I'll miss seing him play, but I'm glad we don't have to play against him anymore!

Justin Smith(Gville) is the 4-1A MVP

Jeremy Rickaway(FCS) is Offensive Player of the Year

Brent Ford(TC) is Defensive Player of the Year

Jared White(TC) is Special Teams Player of the Year

Gordonsville

Jordan Davis

Justin Sims

Mathew Thornton

Nick Campbell

Jesse Gullett

Josh Arnold

Stephen Pride

Friendship Christian

Eric Molander

Jordan Carman

Lee Maasen

Trey Walker

G.L. Waynick

Clayton Jones

Watertwon

Randy Moss

John Kneisel

Blaze Eaton

Ethan Patterson

Dalton Phillips

Trousdale Co.

Austin Dillon

Creigh Hall

Derek Dunn

Craig Brown

Monterey

Jacob Phillips

Timothy Coggsdale

Blake Van Winkle

Clay Co.

Trey Richardson

Aaron Brown

Matt Brown

MJCS

Chris Frazier

Tyler Kocher

RBS

Mark Shirley

Patrick Berry

Congratulations to all these young men.

[/quote

Tks. croz, I have not seen this yet.. Congratulations.. to all.

let me mention a special thanks to Cuningham from a TC. fan /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Is the Ford kid the young lad that I saw play against SP in the first round? I he a large, black young lad that played in the line? I saw him play a couple of times and he always looked pretty tough. I am just trying to put a name with the number. Congratulations to MO$$Y's young lads from Gordonsville on the honors.

MO$$Y please tell all of these young lads congratulations from The Legend. I would really appreciate it if you would mention that for me.

I know my buddy Grunt will mention it to the young whipper snappers from Trousdale. Grunt and I met during the first round of the playoffs. Old Grunt is a really nice old whipper snapper. Grunt please tell all of those young lads congratulations from The Legend.

FCSPride, I would like you to relay my message to the young lads at Friendship Christian. Tell all of them congratulations from The Legend.

Again congrats to all for the post season honors.

Legend, Brent Ford is the same one you saw vs SP. He is a sophomore and wears # 80.

He is going to be...well, already is, going to be a force to be reckoned with. He has caught

the attention of a lot of people. A lot of water to go under the bridge before the Mr.Football

vote though.

• 2 weeks later...