Best PG's in state

jaydem57

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

demario is definately the best all around point guard in the state...he would average 15 assists a game if the twins could catch half the passes he threw....he takes over when he has to but mario looks to pass as much as often...some of the passes he makes are absolutely sick

if he took over the whole game the whole time then you could consier him the best. Saying he takes over when he has to makes him lazy. why wouldnt you take over from the get go? if you have the skills to do it then you should the entire game from start to finish. his coach needs to talk to him

demario is definately the best all around point guard in the state...he would average 15 assists a game if the twins could catch half the passes he threw....he takes over when he has to but mario looks to pass as much as often...some of the passes he makes are absolutely sick

definately he is without a doubt one of the top five pg's in the state

definately he is without a doubt one of the top five pg's in the state

Mj Brown you know the mr basketball winner, He is one of the top two or three point guards in the state. He is better than demario hands down. I dont know why no one list him as one of the top. You should never be able to watch a basketball game again if you don't list mj somewhere in yall list.

Mj Brown you know the mr basketball winner, He is one of the top two or three point guards in the state. He is better than demario hands down. I dont know why no one list him as one of the top. You should never be able to watch a basketball game again if you don't list mj somewhere in yall list.

I think that the reason that no one is listing him as the top pg is because he is not really a true point guard. He is a two guard trapped in a pg's body. That is not meant with any ill will because he is very very good and can score at will, but in my humble opinion he is not truly a point guard.

I think that the reason that no one is listing him as the top pg is because he is not really a true point guard. He is a two guard trapped in a pg's body. That is not meant with any ill will because he is very very good and can score at will, but in my humble opinion he is not truly a point guard.

MJ Brown is a true point guard.He is not a 2 guard.MJ has been playing point guard his whole career.He has led his team to a 68-14 record and one state championship the last 3 years.He averaged 6-7 assists a game last year.Already had in one game 27pts and 10 assists.He is 6'0,so he has pretty good size for a point guard and truly is top top 3 in the state,if not the best.

MJ Brown is a true point guard.He is not a 2 guard.MJ has been playing point guard his whole career.He has led his team to a 68-14 record and one state championship the last 3 years.He averaged 6-7 assists a game last year.Already had in one game 27pts and 10 assists.He is 6'0,so he has pretty good size for a point guard and truly is top top 3 in the state,if not the best.

You will see if he is a true point guard when he plays college ball. I've seen him numerous times and regardless of the statistics, he almost always looks for his shot first rather than setting up someone else. He is a scorer. I don't feel like I am putting him down by saying this. I actually think that it is a compliment.