Next years Maryville Team?

jjones1115

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prediction, Maryvil wil lgo 10-0 because they don't play anyone.

Roll the dice, play 5A, play a DII powerhouse. Until then, deal with the criticism. Its legit.

More kind words for Maryville .... see Itzme ... I'm learning to appreciate all the kindness and class directed towards Maryville .

Well , it's obvious that even if we do move up and win in 5A , we'll still be labeled as cowards from our DII Superiors .... so maybe we can petition the TSSAA to let Maryville compete in all classes next year , because i'm sure if we did win in 5A & DII ,then 1A , 2A , & 3A Would recognize us for the cowards that we really are . Of course then the Volunteers & Titans would point out our cowardly ways too .... Geez I guess the only way to get any respect in Maryville land is just to give up on our football program and concentrate on Soccer . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

More kind words for Maryville .... see Itzme ... I'm learning to appreciate all the kindness and class directed towards Maryville .

Well , it's obvious that even if we do move up and win in 5A , we'll still be labeled as cowards from our DII Superiors .... so maybe we can petition the TSSAA to let Maryville compete in all classes next year , because i'm sure if we did win in 5A & DII ,then 1A , 2A , & 3A Would recognize us for the cowards that we really are . Of course then the Volunteers & Titans would point out our cowardly ways too .... Geez I guess the only way to get any respect in Maryville land is just to give up on our football program and concentrate on Soccer . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

pepvol when does the bass fishing team start there season? of course we probably won't go to middle TN and fish any of the "big lakes" we will just hang out here and hide in 4a andfish the lakes like Telico and Ft. Loudon that we are comfortable with and catch the same old fish and beat everyone by 20lbs a tournament. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

During Maryville's run they have been the best in the state regardless of class. With that said, I wonder what this year would have been if Maryville was in 5A. They barely beat an above average, but not great William Blount. After winning 60 straight, they win the games they play. Until they lose, whether it's 4A or 5A, they are the team to beat in the state of Tennessee. They deserve every bit of respect and attention they have recieved. As Ric Flair said "To be the man you have to beat the man." Until they lose Maryville is the man.

hey they already play some pretty darn good rugby..both the men and womens teams...the guys have trouble with BA, but of course, BA recruits too /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />