Big 9 Conference

Floor_General22

I know this is off topic, but i have seen some ppl talk about student sections. Sullivan East has to have one of the best student sections in the conference. They have made a huge difference is some of the games. Ask THS, DB, and Crockett how hard it is to play in the PATRIOT PALACE.

II AM THE PATRIOT NATION

Yea that is off topic but I agree. I was at the THS, East game and it looked like THS couldn't call out their plays because the place was so loud. I haven't seen many student sections around here get as loud as East's students did that night.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol it was loud and i ope those kids keep it up because you all know it really pumps the players up nomatter what team or school it may be like in football i would watch kids after the 1st quarter sit and talk TEXT and all that crap and not ever know what the score was till it was over that kills me to see that well all have a safe and happy christmas to all and to all a good night lol

Yea that is off topic but I agree. I was at the THS, East game and it looked like THS couldn't call out their plays because the place was so loud. I haven't seen many student sections around here get as loud as East's students did that night.

Maybe you need to come to the Cougar Den Friday night and see for yourself the Best Student section in Big 9. East didn't bring many students to the den and I don't suspect TN High will either. Come see it for yourself, 7:30 pm.

As for what happened at Volunteer, I agree with "the general" that sounds a little excessive to me. Students should not be allowed to yell profanity or have profanity written on thier shirts or chest or whatever. And for a parent to post about it like he encouraged it... not much of a role model are you????

"hubmaster" Get a life, the Greeneville deal was years ago, talk about something this year, if u can.

Maybe you need to come to the Cougar Den Friday night and see for yourself the Best Student section in Big 9. East didn't bring many students to the den and I don't suspect TN High will either. Come see it for yourself, 7:30 pm.

As for what happened at Volunteer, I agree with "the general" that sounds a little excessive to me. Students should not be allowed to yell profanity or have profanity written on thier shirts or chest or whatever. And for a parent to post about it like he encouraged it... not much of a role model are you????

"hubmaster" Get a life, the Greeneville deal was years ago, talk about something this year, if u can.

Not many of our kids can make to away games. As many students as Central had that night they werent very loud. I think our 40 students was just as loud as their 200. Plus all their student section did the first half was complain about us and all they did in the second half was sit there on thier hands. Wait till the CCCCouger Den comes to the PATRIOT PALACE and meets up with Patriot Nation you will see loud. I promise it will be louder than the CCCCouger Den has ever been. Do u want to see an example of how loud we are at home? Come tonight, we play Virgina High at 8.

I am the PATRIOT NATION

Not many of our kids can make to away games. As many students as Central had that night they werent very loud. I think our 40 students was just as loud as their 200. Plus all their student section did the first half was complain about us and all they did in the second half was sit there on thier hands. Wait till the CCCCouger Den comes to the PATRIOT PALACE and meets up with Patriot Nation you will see loud. I promise it will be louder than the CCCCouger Den has ever been. Do u want to see an example of how loud we are at home? Come tonight, we play Virgina High at 8.

I am the PATRIOT NATION

Will East be any better than last year after Xmas? I think they won only 1 game after Xmas. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

[/quote the civil war was years ago but we still talk about it. the central fan are so envious of D.B. i f D.B. was playing the iranians the would be holern beat the great satan from kingsport.

There is definitely no one jealous of your grammar.

i learnt how to use good grammar under this no child left behind ,that they teach in them county schools

There is definitely no one jealous of your grammar.

i learnt how to use good grammar under this no child left behind ,that they teach in them county schools

I am the PATRIOT NATION

First of all, our student section will never complain. Its our stupid administrators. It seems like we cant cheer anymore. We had a big sign that said " Kill that East infection" and she took it from us. then we strted chanting it and she told us to stop. Its just ridiculous. I hated when they went over and told East to stop yelling or whatever, half the fun of student sections is going back and forth at each other. Second, i was not impressed by easts student section. they were nothing. But i will admit the chant at the end of the game when they saidd " THIS IS OUR HOUSE" really made us mad, other than that they were nothing.

Central's student section has been pretty much told to do nothing besides show up and wear a certain shirt. The new administration is worried about every little comment made about our school. Soon students will stop showing up, and our students are doing nothing different than any other school. Nor did they before. We just have more people and our much louder.

Also, the "THIS IS OUR HOUSE" chant made no sense at all. I can't recall the last time East beat Central at Central.

#1 "vikefan33" lol even if east doesnt have a great season after christmas them and ths will still be about even because THS hasnt set the woods on fire BEFORE christmas now have they???????? see what THS has done before christmas is proven and we have numbers on that now.......... after christmas this is called a " unknow factor" so this means only a guess......... lol have a very merry christmas

#2 "sNackmaster" its kinda easy if you listen real close "this is our house" they was refering to the present time not PAST thats all behind them and you so i see how it made sense at the time because it was their house on that night i think.................. and merry christmas to you 2