BEST DUNK OF THE SEASON

MrTSSAA

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They are not Division 1 players. There are some guards that Keenan can't even handle in the state, he will in a few years though. Pierre has Division 1 athleticism, but is not a Division 1 "player". They will play somewhere but not Division 1."

Frodden Will Play D-1 Like Libscomb Or Belmont.

Froedden as in the back up point gaurd for Sycamore?? If so he will not play at either of those schools.

What is the best dunk you have seen this season... surely there are some good ones out there

The best dunk i've seen this year is when Chris Jonkins

of Sweetwater, rebounded one and threw it down hard. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Froedden as in the back up point gaurd for Sycamore?? If so he will not play at either of those schools.

I thought this was about the best dunk of the season, not if a player will play D1 or not. Since you have started it though, Froedden has the potenetial to play D1 basketball. He is young and will only get better. And his speed and quickness on defense can already shut some of the best gaurds in the state down. Froedden can put so much pressure on a player that they dont want to even get the ball. Ive seen all the Clarksville schools play and Froedden is the quickest gaurd Ive seen.

• 2 weeks later...

They are not Division 1 players. There are some guards that Keenan can't even handle in the state, he will in a few years though. Pierre has Division 1 athleticism, but is not a Division 1 "player". They will play somewhere but not Division 1.

Just because you left Sycamore and didn't go anywhere doesn't mean that no one else from Sycamore won't go anywhere. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" You've been ragging on this season's Sycamore team all year and it seems as if you don't want them to do any good simply because you're not on it. Get over it. Pierre has D1 potential, and if Keenan continues to improve and perhaps grow a little then he will also have D1 potential.

Last night in the Humboldt, Union City game. I was pulling for UC, but this guy from Humboldt, #34 I think...I know it wasn't #33, threw down an extended arm dunk in the face of a UC defender that was between the Humboldt player and the rim. I'm pretty sure he got fouled too, but I'm not sure. The Humboldt player just out jumped the UC player and literally threw the ball into the goal as he slammed it home. It was pretty nice, but UC still won. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Last night in the Humboldt, Union City game. I was pulling for UC, but this guy from Humboldt, #34 I think...I know it wasn't #33, threw down an extended arm dunk in the face of a UC defender that was between the Humboldt player and the rim. I'm pretty sure he got fouled too, but I'm not sure. The Humboldt player just out jumped the UC player and literally threw the ball into the goal as he slammed it home. It was pretty nice, but UC still won. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

That slam was great! I was there to see it as well! It was #32. #33 is EJ which did have 2 dunks and #34 is Charles Taylor. It was the other tall skinny black dude that looks similiar to Charles.