BEST DUNK OF THE SEASON

MrTSSAA

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keenan Frodden"s Ally Oup @ Pierre Michell Against Harpeth Frodden Is Only A 5"5 Freshman But Can Handle Any Guard In The State.Mark My Words Both Of These Guys D-1 For Sycamore

keenan froedden......i played in middle school with him. and cj crittendon.

is he playin much?

ha itd be nice if we played yall at state. thatd be pretty cool.

That slam was great! I was there to see it as well! It was #32. #33 is EJ which did have 2 dunks and #34 is Charles Taylor. It was the other tall skinny black dude that looks similiar to Charles.

I'd have to go with Alexander of MC dunk against Culleoka not only because it was a very nice dunk but it was a BIG Momentum swing in the game Culleoka was up 20-7 at the time of the slam and they go on to a victory.

It was not an incredible dunk, but to watch an 8th grader dunk a basketball was pretty kool /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Greenbrier Middle at ERMS early in December. Jackson Greer - six foot six - with his first slam dunk. Team is undefeated and playing for the County Champ this week and State the following week.

Idk man pierre mitchell for sycamore has had some pretty impressive dunks this year. He has dunked at least once in almost every game. The best one ive seen was against creekwood. It was an oop that he took and cocked it back and threw it down. He's had a couple strong dunks with the fouls and a lot of tomahawk. and to mention nobody in the state can jump with him. Nobody has even came close on the tip offs