Midstate top 10 comes out monday!

Jim Harrick

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as good. Book It. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

agreed.

Just wait HHS, these people aren't used to CPA being good at basketball. When CPA wins state this year and returns their best 3 players next year, they'll turn around.

Congrats White County! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Congratulations White County!!!!!!!! But always rem those who allow their heads

to get big sometimes get them chopped off so keep playing hard every day and

your goals will be reached.

How bout a big

SSSPA-RRRTA SPA-RTA /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> SPARTA

I totally agree, they should be higher! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I watched CPA play against Lipscomb and I wasn't overly impressed. A very good team, yes. But a state championship team? I'm not so sure about that. Z Mason can bring it from the post and Hunter Miller is so fun to watch...he makes everything he does look effortless. However, I didn't think that the rest of the supporting cast, particularly the bench was that great. Lipscomb is an okay team.

I haven't seen many teams play this season, but I don't honestly think CPA could play night-in, night-out with the Antiochs and LaVergnes of the world. Sure, they would compete and win some games, but to say that they would run through the district like they do on the AA level is laughable.

marshall county?....culleoka beat them at their place

But to their credit, i believe that's their only loss.

I totally agree, they should be higher! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yep. They should be 5th. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I watched CPA play against Lipscomb and I wasn't overly impressed. A very good team, yes. But a state championship team? I'm not so sure about that. Z Mason can bring it from the post and Hunter Miller is so fun to watch...he makes everything he does look effortless. However, I didn't think that the rest of the supporting cast, particularly the bench was that great. Lipscomb is an okay team.

I haven't seen many teams play this season, but I don't honestly think CPA could play night-in, night-out with the Antiochs and LaVergnes of the world. Sure, they would compete and win some games, but to say that they would run through the district like they do on the AA level is laughable.

Yea, but if you dont think the rivalry between the two schools has something to do with the outcome of that game you are sadly mistaken. AA and AAA are also two differents talents as well.