I Love Maryville

WarriorFan

Yeah Brandon, if you come to Mairvul I'll take you to Dubbs. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

STARS I wasn't gonna take him anywhere that fine!! I meant like the fine dining where one has the choice of going in or pulling to the second window. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ps solly if you do go get the fish

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

STARS I wasn't gonna take him anywhere that fine!! I meant like the fine dining where one has the choice of going in or pulling to the second window. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ps solly if you do go get the fish

Guys.....I'm 6'2" 280lbs. and still bench over 300... I didn't get that big by being picky. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> I'll take a BBQ sandwich any day! We get that at the second window.....right????? Might I add.......if I lied about my age and dyed my hair, I'd be a fine addition to the Mairvul offensive line next year!.....ONLY if I get a letterjacket up front....I look good in Black and Red.. The problem might be my 40 time and pulling ability....still a good long snapper WHEN I can bend down that far....In my day, we couldn't use our hands on the OL....just flippers.....wish I had the same opportunity back then these guys do today with locking up.....all I had was bruised forearms...(you guys from old school understand....JPads weren't much help from the torture...).....If Testeverde can do it in the pros, I feel HS is in my ability.....I'd pay the tuition to go......Not a bad nose guard either...I might be able to go 2 plays if we are covering lateral.....I'm already a Rebel (SCV)..The problem would be that after seeing your team in the state championship.....I don't think any jerseys were ordered past a large. I'd take a 2X. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> One other thing....tell Coach GQ I'm not running sprints after practice, but I WILL take an oxygen tank....... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

matback you is right, the fish is good. I also like the steak and gravy days...so long as they's as much steak as they is gravy..... also the soup beans, cornbread, and fried taters.... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Brandon I'm sure GQ could design something for your strengths. I mean he took a 180 lb. OT this year and put in a lot of screens, bubbles, etc. because this 180 lb. tackle played with a flat back and good pad leverage, could get to the second and third levels very quickly, and block LB's and safties with his speed.

Come on up Brandon we'll sign you up....but I don't know if you'll be able to get out of those sprints..they do 'em from the first of August to the first of December in pads and the rest of the year without pads. They also do 'em indoors, on the sprint track inside the Story Athletic Center. So rain or cold don't help...

P.S. I can assure you that you will have good garbige servuss. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

matback you is right, the fish is good. I also like the steak and gravy days...so long as they's as much steak as they is gravy..... also the soup beans, cornbread, and fried taters.... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Brandon I'm sure GQ could design something for your strengths. I mean he took a 180 lb. OT this year and put in a lot of screens, bubbles, etc. because this 180 lb. tackle played with a flat back and good pad leverage, could get to the second and third levels very quickly, and block LB's and safties with his speed.

Come on up Brandon we'll sign you up....but I don't know if you'll be able to get out of those sprints..they do 'em from the first of August to the first of December in pads and the rest of the year without pads. They also do 'em indoors, on the sprint track inside the Story Athletic Center. So rain or cold don't help...

P.S. I can assure you that you will have good garbige servuss. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

A 180 lb tackle must be a tough young man. Haven't heard of one of those in a long time....I will remember Dubbs next time I come through......think I will remain incognito.....If I met you there...something tells me that about 50 Maryville fans would want to as well......I might not get back home! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Happy NEW YEAR Everyone !!! Even you Brandon ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Pepvol....I wish you and your family a blessed 2008 in whatever you or your family does. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Now let's pull for OUR Vols!

Pepvol....I wish you and your family a blessed 2008 in whatever you or your family does. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Now let's pull for OUR Vols!

I hear ya !! Go Big Orange !! Hopefully Ky will hold on here against Fla st . and keep the SEC undefeated so far !

SEC BABY !!!!

A 180 lb tackle must be a tough young man. Haven't heard of one of those in a long time....I will remember Dubbs next time I come through......think I will remain incognito.....If I met you there...something tells me that about 50 Maryville fans would want to as well......I might not get back home! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Brandon, I will brang my Remington 700 and keep the Mairvul Mafia at bay long enough fer you to eat. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Besides there is hope fer you. You are a Rebel...... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• 2 weeks later...