Livingston Academy @ Jackson County

7Awatcher

only time shall tell, btw, i dont think holli is fast at all...the last time wasnt a conditioning thing, it was classic coaches playing checkers, as it will be tonight, NO blowout, maybe 7-10 game either way, just dont eat your words, noone has crowned a champion until march

Coaches don't play checkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They play chess. duh chess involves strategy. checkers doesn't involve much thought process. The last time we had played 3 or 4 games in a row. Livingston played 1. Then, had a night to rest. don't expect it to be close tonight. I expect hogeye to go home crying. Whats that...calling?? suey,suey

Jackson County by 15+. you better hope that we have a terrible night shooting or it will be painful.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny, funny, notice there is no boys thread, why?...is it because it will be that bad of a blowout?...ill see you there, hope that your calling doesn't turn to crying

Yep. BTW you want me to bring cheese to go with the whine? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yeah, the boys have talent just lack a master mastermind coach. say that three times fast. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Leslie is a good coach. But, we have the mastermind coach. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yep. BTW you want me to bring cheese to go with the whine? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yeah, the boys have talent just lack a master mastermind coach. say that three times fast. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Leslie is a good coach. But, we have the mastermind coach. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Is that right? Why don't you come up and introduce yourself to us, maybe you could help us figure it out. I'm really anxious to meet you. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Is that right? Why don't you come up and introduce yourself to us, maybe you could help us figure it out. I'm really anxious to meet you. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You sir are no Coach Brown. Not even close!!!!!!!!!

You sir are no Coach Brown. Not even close!!!!!!!!!

Never claimed to be, Coach Brown is an excellent coach and anyone could learn alot from him, but i like how you put the boys coaching staff down, in your post saying and i quote " Yeah, the boys have talent just lack a master mastermind coach". Well like i said come over and help us out maybe we can learn something from you. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

To all you Jackson Co. folk, you need to stop living in denial. Everyone outside of little JC knows Coach Brown recruits. If JC produces athletes every year, then their football, baseball, and softball team should get a taste of the "nonrecruited" athletes. Ha. That's the realization of the whole JC system. Peace.

CheeseCake

To all you Jackson Co. folk, you need to stop living in denial. Everyone outside of little JC knows Coach Brown recruits. If JC produces athletes every year, then their football, baseball, and softball team should get a taste of the "nonrecruited" athletes. Ha. That's the realization of the whole JC system. Peace.

CheeseCake

believe me we have childern in all sports that was not born here ,like all of you do but who cares

whats the excuse, lets hear it?....did i say somethin like this "NO blowout, maybe 7-10 game either way, just dont eat your words, noone has crowned a champion until march"...think i did my little blue friend...it was 8 points in favor of my girls...maybe our "good" coach can outwit your "mastermind" yet again...coaches cant play the game, only teach it, its up to the girls to play it...congrats to LA on the W, you earned it, dont think im not proud of you...congrats to JC on a close game