Mon Dec. 3 at Stratford L 29-53

Tue Dec. 4 John Overton D L 31-38

Fri Dec. 7 Independence D L 22-55

Tue Dec. 11 at Hillsboro D L 29-74

Fri Dec. 14 at Brentwood D L 27-62

Tue Jan. 8 at Hillwood D L 36-42

Fri Jan. 11 at Ravenwood D L 28-59

Mon Jan. 14 at Smyrna L 19-59

I find it hard to believe that a Williamson County school that size does not have five girls that can beat Hillwood. The volleyball team won 38 games this year. This team needs someone to care enough to demand a change.

I'm not sure that is completely fair. The coach had pretty good success at Ravenwood and works very hard. They have a young group that could win some games over the next few years. Also, you can't make the volleyball girls play basketball. Unfortunately, Impact volleyball takes a lot of good athletes away from basketball.

Also, Hillwood isn't as bad as they have been.

I'm not sure that is completely fair. The coach had pretty good success at Ravenwood and works very hard. They have a young group that could win some games over the next few years. Also, you can't make the volleyball girls play basketball. Unfortunately, Impact volleyball takes a lot of good athletes away from basketball.

I totally agree: there are a lot of girls who could play b-ball but don't because of club volleyball.

In addition, you can't base a basketball teams "potential" based on what the volleyball team did and visa-versa.

When did he have success at Ravenwood?

When did he have success at Ravenwood?

When the school first opened, he was the coach. By the third year, they were in the region semifinal and lost to Brentwood. In the first round of the region they upset a very good Antioch team. After the season for reasons I don't know, he was not rehired as the coach. (He is not a teacher so he had no standing at the school)