Grace Baptist @ CSAS

WCAballa11

Yes, he will. But, don't forget that he also makes a lot of those. He has been passing the ball well as of late, and that's why Grace is starting to come together and make a strong run in the district. I think they're undefeated....and they've had pretty balanced scoring in the last couple of wins...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if Hampton is healthy, Grace will have more of a challenge to deal with. CSAS is a team that moves the ball well and plays good team ball. That loss to Silverdale however, has kinda downed their confidence level and this is going to be a prime opporunity for Grace to come into a hostile CSAS environment and get a win. If you have been follwing Grace games at all, you know that we have been playing better as a team and are gaining a lot of momentum. This is going to be a great game, but i have Grace by 5.

I think if Hampton is healthy, Grace will have more of a challenge to deal with. CSAS is a team that moves the ball well and plays good team ball. That loss to Silverdale however, has kinda downed their confidence level and this is going to be a prime opporunity for Grace to come into a hostile CSAS environment and get a win. If you have been follwing Grace games at all, you know that we have been playing better as a team and are gaining a lot of momentum. This is going to be a great game, but i have Grace by 5.

CSAS has played two games since that loss to Silverdale their confidence is not down. nobody on 3rd street cares about that game anymore

In my opinion I don't think Grace can score enough to beat CSAS. From what I heard Grace played extremely hard against a below average McCallie team and only scored what 53 points. They go through too many 2-3 minute periods without scoring. however, they do seem to always get up for CSAS so we'll see.

In my opinion I don't think Grace can score enough to beat CSAS. From what I heard Grace played extremely hard against a below average McCallie team and only scored what 53 points. They go through too many 2-3 minute periods without scoring. however, they do seem to always get up for CSAS so we'll see.

If Grace comes to play they will beat CSAS ,they have the making of a good team lets see what they do with it this is the best team that Grace has had...........They can run at the state if they would just believe,But Mc master is so up and down I don't know when he is going to play or watch other play.If they had one more solid player they would be the state Champion this year.

grace has more than enough talent, 7' and 6'8 down low. i htink they are weak at the point. herman and church are neither one a point guard, both fit a shooting guard. mcmasters is up and down because he does not play the low post enough and herman "hogs" the ball. if the ball was getting into the post mcmasters would stay in the game more. herman's look to shoot as his first, second , and third option is dragging down their offense. playing a zone to keep carter down low on the defensive end would help their cause as well.

grace has more than enough talent, 7' and 6'8 down low. i htink they are weak at the point. herman and church are neither one a point guard, both fit a shooting guard. mcmasters is up and down because he does not play the low post enough and herman "hogs" the ball. if the ball was getting into the post mcmasters would stay in the game more. herman's look to shoot as his first, second , and third option is dragging down their offense. playing a zone to keep carter down low on the defensive end would help their cause as well.

McMasters won't post up, Herman won't pass the ball, and Grace won't play zone. That is why they will lose. CSAS will win even if they don't have Hampton.

McMasters won't post up, Herman won't pass the ball, and Grace won't play zone. That is why they will lose. CSAS will win even if they don't have Hampton.

should have put money where you mouth is cause CSAS lost son.

ball shouldnt have even played the second half cause that is when csas made there run to bring it back within 2. ball is to weak, plays flat footed, has no D, dosent box out, has no hands and cant make a lay up. two key players that saw very lil time were foster and johnson. they could have made some plays if they thought the coach had any faith in them. the 2-2-1 press was being broken to easy. do the coaches not have a half court trap?

like i said 3 months ago the two big boys gave CSAS trouble on both ends of the court and they did NOT A THING to try to counter.

OUT WITH THE OLD. IN WITH THE NEW!!!!! i dont want this to be another season of "what could have been." so stop trying to coach and do your job or find someone else.

good win grace!!

Good job Grace. It's tough to win on 3rd street. I must say, however, CSAS didn't have Hampton. He's a difference maker.

...And Grace doesn't have over 500 kids in the student body to choose from for a b-ball team. A school the size of CSAS shouldn't let schools the size of Grace even come close to them in sports, much less beat them.

Good job Grace. Ya'll seem to be coming together at just the right time.

...And Grace doesn't have over 500 kids in the student body to choose from for a b-ball team. A school the size of CSAS shouldn't let schools the size of Grace even come close to them in sports, much less beat them.

Good job Grace. Ya'll seem to be coming together at just the right time.

Good win by Grace tonight. They finally used their height to their advantage and won the game inside. I thought CSAS played hard as usual but the ball didn't move as fluid on offense as it usually does. Grace has the big players inside and the smooth play of Herman to go deep come tourny time but they still need to work on there offense. CSAS will be fine. They played without Hampton and Foster who are both hurt but both will be back next week and CSAS will be back and ready at full strentgh in time for a run back to the State.

Oh yea, dadoffour - that really is an ignorant statement you made. If CSAS had a couple of 6'8 kids who played basketball floating around their school, I'm sure they would be playing. I'm sure you're a Temple supporter - We'll see how THEY match up to CSAS in a couple of weeks...

It was a good game in many respects but both teams will have to change to be able to go deep into the playoffs. On the csas side they will have to play defence for all four quarters and not rely on the one facet of the press nor trying to turn the game into a shootout. Defense makes champions. On the Grace side, how long will the teammates of their shooting guard respect him as he blatently pads his stats over distributing the ball?

If this continues for both teams they will not go far into the playoffs and therfore wont even be seen by college scouts, who show up for the finals. I hope the coach's for both teams take command of their respective ships so the fans can once again have a champion from Chattanooga. Coaches?