White County vs The Blaze

Mr. Walton

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wins? Don't really know alot about Blackman

An overachieving team, with carter being the silent assassin, he just plays basketball and you really don't notice him that much, until you look at the stats and he has 20 points, pretty good play from their bigman and a gritty team, but if you look at my fearless predictions on the 7aaa thread, you will see that I have White county winning this game by 17 at home. The swami has spoken !!

An overachieving team, with carter being the silent assassin, he just plays basketball and you really don't notice him that much, until you look at the stats and he has 20 points, pretty good play from their bigman and a gritty team, but if you look at my fearless predictions on the 7aaa thread, you will see that I have White county winning this game by 17 at home. The swami has spoken !!

14pioneers, I think your a Sparta fan at heart!!!!

White County wins. Go Warriors! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I think you are right. Puckett will be back tonight. He has been off a week and may not be 100% but its good to know that he is back. He should be where he was before Christmas and all this happened before long. With the outside shots falling now and Aaron back they should be able to beat anyone in the district.

I think you are right for the most part. I think the key for White Co is turning up the pressure early and forcing Blackman into some turnovers that can be converted into easy baskets. But if you have a chance to put this game out of reach early, it would be wise to do so, because if Blackman gets a chance to recover, they will fight, scratch, claw their way back into it. I think if the score stays low, Blackman has a fighting chance, but if I was White Co, I would try to make this as much of a uptempo game as I could.

I think you are right. Puckett will be back tonight. He has been off a week and may not be 100% but its good to know that he is back. He should be where he was before Christmas and all this happened before long. With the outside shots falling now and Aaron back they should be able to beat anyone in the district.

So Puckett is Back? Good news for Sparta. I was a little worried about winning games without a big post.Hopefully we can have Greene knocking threes down from everywhere and Delaney doing what he does best.I think we will finally get back on track.Maybe not tonight,but soon .