Who will we see at State this year?

Thatsmygirl

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riverdale will have trouble I'm sure if Cat is out like I here she may be.

Better check your source of information Tigerhawk, no problems in the Riverdale program. CAT has been throwuing almost everyday for awhile now. Been to California the last few weekends getting ready for the season to start.

While I'm sure Riverdale has a very capable team ... My money on Soddy-Daisy /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

no dought GPS will take state this year as long as all the senoirs do not put their heads in their rears.That happens a lot when you have a team full of senoirs.As far as Soddy winning state there will be no way,they will do good to get out of district.Soddy lost some of the best players in Chattanooga and state for them was no walk in the park.AAA is the hardest competition in softball especially at state.The pitching is too weak and the defense is too young.Clifford would have to be a magician to pull state this year!Hope everyone has a great year,good luck to GPS and Soddy Daisy!!!!!!!!!!!

A- I expect to see Trinity there if they play like they are capable of, Forrest was young last year and got all the way to the championship game, and I think Burchell will lead Columbia Academy back to the top.

AA- Goodpasture should be the favorite, Gibbs is always strong, and I never count out any team that Tobie Joy is pitching for, so Covington.

AAA- Cat will keep Riverdale in every game she pitches, if their offense comes through, I'd say they will be there at the end. Also Mt. Juliet has a lot of their hitters back and have come up just short the past two years. Ootelwah is a darkhorse candidate, and you never count out Soddy..

II- GPS clobbered the competition last year, and I expect them to come through this year.

Better check your source of information Tigerhawk, no problems in the Riverdale program. CAT has been throwuing almost everyday for awhile now. Been to California the last few weekends getting ready for the season to start.

"California"?????? WOW! That's impressive. I'm sure flying back and forth to California will prepare her for softball here in TN. I'm going to fly my daughter to Hawaii. Ooltewah will win the state this year in AAA.

A-TRINITY, DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM BUT THEY HAVE THE BEST PITCHING IN "A"

AA-GIBBS, HIXSON, COVINGTON AND GREENBRIER. GOODPASTURE WILL BE LUCKY TO GET BACK WITH THEM LOSING EVERYONE

AAA-RIVERDALE SHOULD BE THEIR YEAR IF CAT STAYS HEALTHY AND THE OFFENSE GETS HER A RUN, IF NOT MT JULIET HAS THE BATS TO GIVE THEM A GOOD SHOT. SODDY IS REBUILDING BUT THEY SAID THE SAME ABOUT GOODPASTURE THE LAST TWO YEARS

D2-GPS-JUST GIVE THEM THE TROPHY NOW

A-TRINITY, DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THEM BUT THEY HAVE THE BEST PITCHING IN "A"

AA-GIBBS, HIXSON, COVINGTON AND GREENBRIER. GOODPASTURE WILL BE LUCKY TO GET BACK WITH THEM LOSING EVERYONE

AAA-RIVERDALE SHOULD BE THEIR YEAR IF CAT STAYS HEALTHY AND THE OFFENSE GETS HER A RUN, IF NOT MT JULIET HAS THE BATS TO GIVE THEM A GOOD SHOT. SODDY IS REBUILDING BUT THEY SAID THE SAME ABOUT GOODPASTURE THE LAST TWO YEARS

D2-GPS-JUST GIVE THEM THE TROPHY NOW

If I'm not badly mistaken, Goodpasture did not have a senior on last year's championship team but they did have some eighth graders. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> If they return intact they will be hard to beat this season. Although I do know a team that could give them a run for their money again, because even though Camden lost a great senior class, the Lady Lions look to be strong for several more years to come.