DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a bunch of local kids are getting their shot at MTSU. Either former OHS pitcher Brad Robinson ( older brother of Neil at Siegel), and Lefty ( Kenneth ) Roberts of Siegel will be starting on the mound on opening day. This speaks so highly of the programs at both schools. Other former OHS players will have starring roles also!! Way to go guys!

Looks like a bunch of local kids are getting their shot at MTSU. Either former OHS pitcher Brad Robinson ( older brother of Neil at Siegel), and Lefty ( Kenneth ) Roberts of Siegel will be starting on the mound on opening day. This speaks so highly of the programs at both schools. Other former OHS players will have starring roles also!! Way to go guys!

Kenneth has worked very hard an is deserving of an opening day start. Last I talked to him, he informed me he is slated as a conference starter. Way to go!

Kenneth has worked very hard an is deserving of an opening day start. Last I talked to him, he informed me he is slated as a conference starter. Way to go!

Lefty Roberts, soph, was the starting pitcher for MTSU today in the season opener. He got the WIN. Struck out 4 and allowed 3 hits. Man oh man am I proud of that kid! Bet Reavis was excited to hear the news!

well we had a good game today by my WARRIORS we lost the first 2 and won the last one vs mt juliet....the first game they beat us like 7-2 and do not recall the jv score for sure it was like 13-8 and the last varsity game was 1-0 both teams played good all the way around and while my WARRIORS are young (at one point we had 5 sophmores on the feild)they are playing well and i am looking forward to the regular season