DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

GREAT GAME TONIGHT BY MY WARRIORS we win tonight 6-0 we played good defense and again CHRIS ORPHANOS pitched a great game he threw strikes and gave a chance to win and we pulled it off tonight...nel robinson came out hurt tonight on the first batter i hope he is just sore and is ok get that arm better kid we are praying that it is nothing major and for a speedy recovery GOD BLESS

it was a much needed win tonight as we got the split we play overton tomorrow night and then we have white county on monday and tuesday

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tough luck on us 2nite. riverdale hit the ball good, put alot of balls in play, and we definately did not. Neil had to be taken out after 3rd pitch. He hurt his elbow again. Lets all hope he can get back and play soon... Real unfortunate

Riverdale 6

siegel 0

p.s. riverdaleman i think neil will be out for atleast 2 weeks. possibly be back for like sub state game if we get there but i dont know... pray for him. ill keep u informed.

tough luck on us 2nite. riverdale hit the ball good, put alot of balls in play, and we definately did not. Neil had to be taken out after 3rd pitch. He hurt his elbow again. Lets all hope he can get back and play soon... Real unfortunate

Riverdale 6

siegel 0

p.s. riverdaleman i think neil will be out for atleast 2 weeks. possibly be back for like sub state game if we get there but i dont know... pray for him. ill keep u informed.

gotta be real careful with an elbow...is it tendonitus, chips or worse?

Riverdale 6

siegel 0

please do i appreciate it and i will be praying for him while ii am happy we won you never want to hear about a kid being hurt..

the RIVERDALE WARRIORS won a good game today vs white county we scored both our runs in the first innning and then we didnt do much after that we put the ball in play but didnt put any runs across...BRIAN DAVIS PITCHED A GREAT GAME and we played good defense all around to hold white county to 0 runs

great job RIVERDALE GO BACK AND GET EM AGAIN TOMORROW

GO WARRIORS

Will Neil Robinson pitch anymore this year? Will the other starter who has been out all year play any this year?

i heard neil is done but he may still be able to hit

WELL tonight my RIVERDALE WARRIORS finally won a game that they have been losing...we won in 8 innings tpnight vs white county 3-2 jordon davis hit a ball to the wall in the bottom of the 8th to win the game scoring retzlaff who was running for lanning that got the base hit followed by a single from josh brawley then davis hit the deep ball to score retzy from second we would threaten some throughout the game but we couldnt get anyone across we would get a hit here or a hit there but just couldnt score White county did the same thing...

HURT got the win tonight he pitched the 6 7 8 and orphanos started the game he did a great job not giving up any earned runs and pitched out of a few jams ...JOSH BRAWLEY HIT A 2RUN SHOT IN THE 5th to tie the game

GOOD OVERALL effort by my RIVERDALE WARRIORS TONIGHT

GO WARRIORS

i heard neil is done but he may still be able to hit

WELL tonight my RIVERDALE WARRIORS finally won a game that they have been losing...we won in 8 innings tpnight vs white county 3-2 jordon davis hit a ball to the wall in the bottom of the 8th to win the game scoring retzlaff who was running for lanning that got the base hit followed by a single from josh brawley then davis hit the deep ball to score retzy from second we would threaten some throughout the game but we couldnt get anyone across we would get a hit here or a hit there but just couldnt score White county did the same thing...

HURT got the win tonight he pitched the 6 7 8 and orphanos started the game he did a great job not giving up any earned runs and pitched out of a few jams ...JOSH BRAWLEY HIT A 2RUN SHOT IN THE 5th to tie the game

GOOD OVERALL effort by my RIVERDALE WARRIORS TONIGHT

GO WARRIORS

congrats